[All Server] 8th Anniversary Drop Event 2022

Stacie

7 hours ago, andreas said:

Guess this anniversary event is for multi afk accounts only ...farming 4 hours 1 box only 😒

It's hard to say for the problem of using so many pets to drop event items for sale. It can make a lot of money  which everyone can do it's only you just have a high-performance computer or multiple devices.I think some people might have used an autoclick program to help collect event items by choosing to collect only the event items. Otherwise, the inventory would be full. If you don't have to sit and watch the screen, but I don't. I'm too lazy to sit and watch the screen but i always used human floor traps on pet bots.They were all dead in Laglamia map. It's very fun u can try it Haha 😜

IMG_20220828_080305.jpg

IMG_20220828_080331.jpg

Edited by watboard

9 minutes ago, watboard said:

It's hard to say for the problem of using so many pets to drop event items for sale. It can make a lot of money  which everyone can do it's only you just have a high-performance computer or multiple devices.I think some people might have used an autoclick program to help collect event items by choosing to collect only the event items. Otherwise, the inventory would be full. If you don't have to sit and watch the screen, but I don't. I'm too lazy to sit and watch the screen but i always used human floor traps on pet bots.They were all dead in Laglamia map. It's very fun u can try it Haha 😜

IMG_20220828_080305.jpg

IMG_20220828_080331.jpg

I saw someone selling a red box 1600 gold and it probably sold out too. I saw sefa bought it for 1000 gold. I think he might buy it because he is very rich. He was so mad that he dared to buy it at this price. Because he probably bought a bottle of 300% Pill for 1600 gold, he probably really wanted a pet. I'm waiting for him to organize a giveaway in the game. I haven't seen him in a long time. Haha.

At one point the team previously solved the problem of using a large number of pets to find event items by randomly spawning monsters across the map. with announcing what was born on the map It has 2 sizes, small and large. Small ones are not a problem because intermediate players can kill them. But the big one requires two shadow flutes or a spatoi flute to kill it. Without pressing the lp attack potion, but there is another problem that the activities are beneficial to the adia occupation. which can teleport  to find monsters in the first and that the big monster was very strong Therefore, it is beneficial for high-level players. The team therefore reverted to the original drop system across all maps. Then the problem of using pets to drop event items came back again. Is it any wonder that the drop rate of pets is much higher than people? Because pets attacking monsters will drop very easily, such as luw(low upgrade warranty) hitters will also be difficult to drop. It should make the drop rate of human and pet the same.It should help reduce the problem of using pet bots to find event items.

Edited by watboard

8 hours ago, watboard said:

At one point the team previously solved the problem of using a large number of pets to find event items by randomly spawning monsters across the map. with announcing what was born on the map It has 2 sizes, small and large. Small ones are not a problem because intermediate players can kill them. But the big one requires two shadow flutes or a spatoi flute to kill it. Without pressing the lp attack potion, but there is another problem that the activities are beneficial to the adia occupation. which can teleport  to find monsters in the first and that the big monster was very strong Therefore, it is beneficial for high-level players. The team therefore reverted to the original drop system across all maps. Then the problem of using pets to drop event items came back again. Is it any wonder that the drop rate of pets is much higher than people? Because pets attacking monsters will drop very easily, such as luw(low upgrade warranty) hitters will also be difficult to drop. It should make the drop rate of human and pet the same.It should help reduce the problem of using pet bots to find event items.

I was not aware of this, i will check and see if its actually the case

14 hours ago, Santichai pooson said:

Edit work?? why still can't open?? or equal to that l drop the box to open it for a change surprise box wasn't it ??

Hello!
This item was added wrong, there's no way to open it, it's from an old event, we don't have in the game NPC to open it, so just ignore this item!spacer.png

Don t understand how can some .may use so many bots ( with their pets ) to farm this boxes on event ...some have like 500 or 600 aniversary boxes to sell ..i killed monsters in laghamia for 5 - 6 hours got only 10 - 20 boxes .. now it s even very hard to find monsters on laghamia map  🙄 .. day 3 no surprise box  😒.. there s no place for the little guy on this events !!!

Glad to see that we can breathe in laglamia shrine now ...not so many bots on this event ... i have though  1 anniversary box i can t open it says item number incorrect  tried like 10 times and nothing .. ps  ( opened 200 + anniversary boxes ... no sign of surprise box ...still trying 😏)

1 hour ago, andreas said:

Glad to see that we can breathe in laglamia shrine now ...not so many bots on this event ... i have though  1 anniversary box i can t open it says item number incorrect  tried like 10 times and nothing .. ps  ( opened 200 + anniversary boxes ... no sign of surprise box ...still trying 😏)

It's all about luck, like lottery in real life.

i talked to players they opened 100 box and got a surprise box, i opened 1400 now and got 1 surprise box

18 minutes ago, andreas said:

i  reloged already like 5 times ...it s anniversary box but it s says incorrect item etc ... either is a visual bug and it already an item ..i don t understand

Hello!

You can post a screen of this box?

You try open in correct npc?

1 hour ago, Lars said:

Hello!

You can post a screen of this box?

You try open in correct npc?

Yes.. i opend 260 anniversary boxes ( on the Bunnygirl NPC ..so yes it s the right NPC )  and nothing of value ..then came this box  and it seems to be buged or i don t know ... thx for your time though😏

Laghaim.jpg

Edited by andreas