[All Server] 8th Anniversary Drop Event 2022

Stacie

6 hours ago, andreas said:

Yes.. i opend 260 anniversary boxes ( on the Bunnygirl NPC ..so yes it s the right NPC )  and nothing of value ..then came this box  and it seems to be buged or i don t know ... thx for your time though😏

Laghaim.jpg

I see a LHGN01 Anniversary Box 2020 in your inventory. Someone sold you a wrong box. That's why it doesn't work.

It s a lil too late for that ... after days of real hard farming ...and opend more than 700 boxes ...without seeing any god damn surprise box ... i lost my apetite for farming ..it feels stupid to farm 70 - 80  hours  in 10 days  .. and didn t droped even once  .. guess what ..who has surprise box ??? those who booted from the begining ...those who posted here thousands of boxes in early days of event ...  ( you couldn t find a mob in laglamia because in every spot was a bot with pet  farming ...was a shitty style farming running hole map  for 2 monsters resulting nothing ) ....I M DONE WITH THESE EVENTS .. my opininon ---->  at an anniversary event  every participant and guy who spent hours on farming should get a god demn pet as a reward but NO  ..those who booted more ..they ve got it  2 times or 3 times.. real players got time lost and tired  .. I M OUT

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Administrator said:

The box will not drop anymore when a pet kills the monsters

Although this is a very slow solution. Although many of the bird bots were already rich but it's better than doing nothing. Although I saw a handful of bird bots who had accumulated thousands of boxes of the event but had not sold them since the event started. Oh what a coincidence as if knowing that there would be a solution in this way. From now on the event box price 1-2 gold has just gone up to 3-4 gold. I think the solution is because the game donation amount has dropped more. when players can make super a lot of  money from the event why don't you have to donate? 🤭🤭🤭 Oh, and I think the team must have learned that they must not let the bird bots drop the activity again in future events. Because it's not fair to normal players. It's both enviable and boring all at the same time, Eh, but I think I've seen at least 2 bird bots wriggling around, haha. 🤭🤭🤭

Edited by watboard

I can asure you that this had nothing to do with donations at all.

In a previous topic, i don't remember where, it was brought to my attention that pets can drop the boxes, and i said i was going to look into it. And so i did..

When i get home this afternoon i will increase the droprate of the aniversary boxes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, andreas said:

Yessssssssssssssss after days and days of farming and  800 +  anniversary box opened i got my surprise box . 😍

You open it yourself or sell it for 1600-2000 gold for each. I saw someone set a price of 2000 gold before the event pet drop was banned can still be sold. 555

Edited by watboard

• 3 weeks later...

Hi GM,

I will be grateful if you could answer the following questions.

Q1. When is the end time of this event (time and time zone)? The event announcement only says the event will finish on Sep 25, but I don't know what time is the end time.

Q2. Where I can exchange the reward of Silver/Gold LuckBag? Bunnygirl not works.

Q3. What is the reward of Silver/Gold LuckBag?

I would like the event box to be able to exchange rewards after the activity ends today  at least 7 more days, not prevent the event box from being able to exchange rewards immediately after the event ends. Because there are many event boxes that can't be redeemed in time because it's not online, thank you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, xiaocao2022 said:

Hello GM, can the box drop event be made into two modes, one is the current way of fighting luck, and the other is the exchange mode to collect enough boxes to exchange for the desired rewards, which is also suitable for people with poor luck. a direction of effort.

I quite agree with this opinion. It was quite cruel to the unfortunate who opened the red event box to be rewarded with pills *3 which only cost 15 gold, or the silver box, gold box which cost only 10-20 gold, and 60-80 gold which it had to collect a lot to send a letter to the team to request a reward but the red box purchase price is as high as 1600-2000 gold, but there must be a condition that the next event event boxes can no longer be dropped using pet bots since beginning and will require a large number of activity boxes for exchange 100% pet.For example (calculated from the price of 1-2 gold boxes) Bat market price is 800-1000 gold, the number of boxes exchanged should be 1600-2000 pieces. Threehead Dailaon 1500-2000 gold exchange 3000-4000 pieces. Towu Dryad 6000-8000 gold exchange 12-16 k pieces by collecting with npc like affinity coin. It will Is it possible? Will it affect the game balance? If not, I'd like the pill and silver and gold box rewards to be removed. I think it's fair.

Edited by watboard

On 9/24/2022 at 1:29 PM, Dajavu said:

Hi GM,

I will be grateful if you could answer the following questions.

Q1. When is the end time of this event (time and time zone)? The event announcement only says the event will finish on Sep 25, but I don't know what time is the end time.

Q2. Where I can exchange the reward of Silver/Gold LuckBag? Bunnygirl not works.

Q3. What is the reward of Silver/Gold LuckBag?

You must collect and have to open a ticket to the team to redeem rewards.

On 9/25/2022 at 3:46 PM, watboard said:

I would like the event box to be able to exchange rewards after the activity ends today  at least 7 more days, not prevent the event box from being able to exchange rewards immediately after the event ends. Because there are many event boxes that can't be redeemed in time because it's not online, thank you

You wanted sell those 2000 boxes on  higher price ..guess now it s to late

the real problem on every event is there is a bunch of thugs (Recall) who likes to disturb other players,kill others so they can take the spots from whoever that come before them. or if they can't kill,they will use many low lv char to ks,so they can free to use their macro,without anyone around. all of this start happens when pet can't drop box again. when pet can drop boxes,they can macro using their pet as camouflage,and its making GM really busy to patrol and find the macroers. i know that drop events makes people greedy, but know your boundaries its on top of everything else. i sometimes use my char just to pull monster and then kill using a single skill,and in the process there is a players who kill all the monster and not just for once in a while,he do that nonstop,so when i look again on my screen,no monster around me haha. 

maybe on next event,when the drop rate increases,monster spawn time on all map can be reduced and amount on monster increased, and we will see,do the thugs still gonna disturb us or not. and maybe on drop event  like that,suspend the free BDS from making new char,so they will use their mid lv char and its risky to use macro on their mid lv which they already put some items on that char. with free bds,if they got ban from macro,they will just make a new char and start macro again.