CTF Flag Bugs

Rosee

Hi GM’s

I would like to ask you about CTF bug , So from the past until now the CTF flag bug on T5 and  T4 Kp still not slove this problem  , today chongbao from china was die 3-4 times but the flag won’t drop , When he was die still hold flag again and again , Not possible to win and make point , Is it possible to fixed it ? 

We are really appreciate if this problem will fix as fast as you can . 

Thanks

6 hours ago, watboard said:

And why some big guild can change team when he guessed that he would lose 555

You can try it yourself, it is just a display error. When u lose/win ctf and you are blue team, stay in the waiting room and don't log out or warp away until the next ctf starts. U will see, maybe u are not in team blue again, like displayed before, it is possible that u start in red then. 

There is no possibility to change the teams

Hello GM

I know why the flag of the CTF player is still on the player after he dies. Because the flag player was killed by the accumulated damage of the mage's sidestick, the system could not determine who completed the last hit given to the flag player. This is also the case when the player who took the crystal was killed by the accumulated damage in the siege battle while the crystal was still on the player, instead of returning the crystal to the player who gave the player the last hit after the normal attack was killed.

So I suggest

1: Solve the crystal held by players in a PVP like CTF after they are killed by accumulated damage during the siege, and return the flag to the initial point.

2: The problem that players can block players in the siege is a historical problem. Now it is also used in tactics, very good. What I hope to improve is that GM can supervise every siege, so that those who use advanced assistance and ignore player blocks can compete in a fair environment.

3: Can you have a damage statistics software to monitor the normal attack damage in the middle of PVP, just like WOW.

On 10/17/2022 at 5:09 PM, Administrator said:

嗨,我不知道这个问题。

我将尝试获取有关它的更多信息并解决问题。

谢谢你的报告。

Hello GM

I know why the flag of the CTF player is still on the player after he dies. Because the flag player was killed by the accumulated damage of the mage's sidestick, the system could not determine who completed the last hit given to the flag player. This is also the case when the player who took the crystal was killed by the accumulated damage in the siege battle while the crystal was still on the player, instead of returning the crystal to the player who gave the player the last hit after the normal attack was killed.

So I suggest

1: Solve the crystal held by players in a PVP like CTF after they are killed by accumulated damage during the siege, and return the flag to the initial point.

2: The problem that players can block players in the siege is a historical problem. Now it is also used in tactics, very good. What I hope to improve is that GM can supervise every siege, so that those who use advanced assistance and ignore player blocks can compete in a fair environment.

3: Can you have a damage statistics software to monitor the normal attack damage in the middle of PVP, just like WOW.