Jump to content

[Guide] How to use the LP Market


Administrator
 Share

Recommended Posts

The LP Market is a place where you can buy or sell your LP for bullions. 
Perfect for those that don't want to donate for LP.
Perfect for those that want to donate, but don't have a lot of laim.

First we need to find the NPC in Laglamia
spacer.png


When we click this NPC, the LP Market window opens. 
It will look something like this :
spacer.png
(The amounts and prices displayed in this guide image are purely informative and don't reflect the actual market price)

If you want to buy any of the LP for sale and can agree with the price that is asked, simply select the line and click Buy LP
A new window will open where you can pay for the LP.
It will look something like this:

spacer.png

Once payed the LP will directly be added to your account. 
 

If you want to sell your LP, you need to click the Sell LP button in the main window. 
A new window will open where you can set the amount of LP you want to sell, and the price you want for it.

spacer.png

If everything is filled in correctly, you will see your LP for sale in the main window. 
You can also click the My Sales button to see only your own sales.

spacer.png

 

When someone buys your LP you will receive a message.
This way you don't have to check every minute if your LP is sold already.

spacer.png

 

When you receive this message, go back to the LP Market NPC to get your bullions.

spacer.png

 

 



 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, AutoPilot said:

Need solution for gold obtained from monster, always stuck 2.100.000.000

Maybe have special NPC from command keyboard, and we can buy gold bullion without going to laglamia npc

Quick solution is to reduce Laim monsters give. :D

Jokes aside, not sure how EXP values are stored but I assume something like Long_Int or Int64 is used to store these huge numbers. So in theory the simple change from the current used Int32 to Int64 for storing Laim could resolve this limitation.

Another solution might the automatic convert to Gold Bullion (if there is inventory space) when 2.1mrd is reached. If that is too complicated an item that does this conversion could also useful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, yolo said:

Jokes aside, not sure how EXP values are stored but I assume something like Long_Int or Int64 is used to store these huge numbers. So in theory the simple change from the current used Int32 to Int64 for storing Laim could resolve this limitation.

Indeed this is the problem.
But the thing is that this is used all over the code with different names all over, and if i forget to change even 1 int32 to int64 people will lose laim.
I don't want to take that risk.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Administrator said:

Indeed this is the problem.
But the thing is that this is used all over the code with different names all over, and if i forget to change even 1 int32 to int64 people will lose laim.
I don't want to take that risk.

hey,

When you would change it to int64 and forget some int to change, the people would only loose their laim, right?. I think the advantage to carry more laim is a lot bigger than this 2.000.000.000 laim. And maybe it would be an option, if there are some notifications in game and forum to tell people they should change their laim to buillons before the update, that would minimize the risk that someone is loosing his laim. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/19/2022 at 7:17 PM, Administrator said:

Indeed this is the problem.
But the thing is that this is used all over the code with different names all over, and if i forget to change even 1 int32 to int64 people will lose laim.
I don't want to take that risk.

Didn't thought it would be that "simple". :D

But yeah, if this would be "simple" as I had in my mind the original Korean developers probably would have done so long time ago already, instead they added copper/silver/gold bullion.

 

12 hours ago, reZayn said:

hey,

When you would change it to int64 and forget some int to change, the people would only loose their laim, right?. I think the advantage to carry more laim is a lot bigger than this 2.000.000.000 laim. And maybe it would be an option, if there are some notifications in game and forum to tell people they should change their laim to buillons before the update, that would minimize the risk that someone is loosing his laim. 

This won't help. The issue behind this is that the value of a 64 bit integer cannot be stored in 32 bits. If there is a single occurrence where the game tries to store this 64 bit value into 32 bit it can go from 62,773,709,551,616 Laim to 2,100,000,000 Laim because there is not enough space to store the big number. So you could lose Laim worth several hundreds or even thousands of gold.

To make things worse I assume all this Int32 to Int64 changes would need done on the game client's and the sever's code to keep everything in sync. Then ensure not missing a small single occurrence somewhere deep inside the code (which is also spread all over the place) is looking for a needle in a hay stack.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...