[All Server] WebShop Raffle Event IV

Stacie

hi Ms. Stacie

i have some question

2nd Prize --> only can choose +5 set? so +15 set its out of picks?

6th Prize ---> Perom can use that cape? and how much is the defense,and have option or not?

and about the raffle,only make 6 times randomize draw? 6 5 4 3 2 1 

why the grand prize on 2nd and 5th prize? >.<

thank you :)

9 hours ago, Hyppocrite said:

hi Ms. Stacie

i have some question

2nd Prize --> only can choose +5 set? so +15 set its out of picks?

6th Prize ---> Perom can use that cape? and how much is the defense,and have option or not?

and about the raffle,only make 6 times randomize draw? 6 5 4 3 2 1 

why the grand prize on 2nd and 5th prize? >.<

thank you 🙂

Hello Hyppocrite!
- The maximum plus of the chosen set will be given. Some are +5 and some are +15.
- The list will not be randomized. Every time you buy 1 Power Potion, you receive automaticaly 1 number in the purchase sequence. Example if 1000 are sold in total  6 numbers between 1 and 1000 will be drawn starting with 6th to 1st prize.
 - The order of prizes is for the draw only and does not influence which one is the best or not.
- The cape appear like a flag in Perom. You can see defence and options in image.

cape.png

cape option.png

5 hours ago, Stacie said:

Hello watboard!

Sorry, I don't understand, what auction are you talking about?

Death Knight set +5 or 15, I'm not sure. It has a defense value of 1000+ each. The entire set of 4000+ is an auction event item in the past.

5 minutes ago, watboard said:

Death Knight set +5 or 15, I'm not sure. It has a defense value of 1000+ each. The entire set of 4000+ is an auction event item in the past.

It comes with 800+15 900+15 wings Crusader Shield+15. Carrying lamp +15 Evo full, stuff like that, if you remember, but I can't find the link to the auction event.

10 hours ago, watboard said:

Hello watboard!
Yes The winner can choose this set if want. Can choose any Event set of game that use in slot event like image bellow.

spacer.png     spacer.png

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 10:35 PM, Stacie said:

Hello Hyppocrite!
- The maximum plus of the chosen set will be given. Some are +5 and some are +15.
- The list will not be randomized. Every time you buy 1 Power Potion, you receive automaticaly 1 number in the purchase sequence. Example if 1000 are sold in total  6 numbers between 1 and 1000 will be drawn starting with 6th to 1st prize.
 - The order of prizes is for the draw only and does not influence which one is the best or not.
- The cape appear like a flag in Perom. You can see defence and options in image.

cape.png

cape option.png

I think the cape should have better stats than the vampire cape. Which is immune to 20% magic, even though it only costs 200-300 gold, should at least be 20% or 25% magic protection and more physical defense +5 vampire cloak. 

4 hours ago, watboard said:

I think the cape should have better stats than the vampire cape. Which is immune to 20% magic, even though it only costs 200-300 gold, should at least be 20% or 25% magic protection and more physical defense +5 vampire cloak. 

yeah i think so,cause perom can't use halloween cloak,at least give perom some good cape >.<

2 hours ago, happy1 said:

choose any event set 

don't have a separate list?

Death set is this the best costume ? 

For example
Lhgeneric1, LHgeneric2 character Both characters win 1st and 2nd
but the same account
Is it possible ?

i think only 980 weapon not tradeable,and you can choose which char to send

same id different char can have more than pne prize,cause one char can win more than one prize

8 minutes ago, Hyppocrite said:

yeah i think so,cause perom can't use halloween cloak,at least give perom some good cape >.<

same id different char can have more than pne prize,cause one char can win more than one prize

same id different char can have more than one prize,cause one char can win more than one prize

14 hours ago, watboard said:

For this event, the cape will have options like the one in the photo. You will only have the custom image. Maybe for a next event we can add a different one. But if the winner wants halloween cloak, he can choose it.

12 hours ago, happy1 said:

choose any event set 

don't have a separate list?

Death set is this the best costume ? 

For example
Lhgeneric1, LHgeneric2 character Both characters win 1st and 2nd
but the same account
Is it possible ?

I think most players know our Event Sets. There are too many to make a list. But the winner of this reward, if in doubt between some sets, can ask to see them.
The same player can win more than one time. It's only a question of lucky.

9 hours ago, Hyppocrite said:

Yes the winner of 980 weapon can choose in what character want receive.

14 hours ago, Stacie said:

For this event, the cape will have options like the one in the photo. You will only have the custom image. Maybe for a next event we can add a different one. But if the winner wants halloween cloak, he can choose it.

I think most players know our Event Sets. There are too many to make a list. But the winner of this reward, if in doubt between some sets, can ask to see them.
The same player can win more than one time. It's only a question of lucky.

Yes the winner of 980 weapon can choose in what character want receive.

so only the winner of 980 weapon need pin to claim it?

1 hour ago, happy1 said:

What if a low-level person wins 980 weapons?
he can't even use it

Hello!
If the winner does not have any character to use the 980 weapon, he can choose another weapon that he can use, but he will not be compensated for it, or he will have to wait until he can use it or until an update is made where his exchange is released.