Question about faithkeeper?

watboard

I wonder if the damage of the faithkeeper flute has been slightly reduced because normally the damage of a tier 1 2 3 flute's damage is roughly x3 x4 of a lower tier. But why for a tier 4 faithkeeper flute, the attack power is almost no different from that of a tier 3 shadow flute, it only differs in the durability of the summoned animal that it's very different. I tested using shadow flute 2 ea to kill bosses, it can kill lv.1000 king demon map bosses faster than faithkeeper flute too many minutes. Why is that? Although the price of the two flutes is very different, shadow flut 600g-800g faithkeeper 2400g-3200g.Why isn't its attack power different? x3 x4 Like a flute level 1 2 3. Has its damage been reduced? And I wonder if a Level 5 flute has a Level 4 flute problem? But the attack power was almost no different from a level 4 flute?it only differs in the durability of the summoned animal?

Edited by watboard

27 minutes ago, Hyppocrite said:

its depend on the summoned monster,t4 is good for tanking,using t3 for hunt on egeha is very hard,but t5 its very good for tanking and attacking

Yes it's very good for tank but too bad  attack for tier 4 sub weapon.

Edited by watboard