Bloodborne

Open: Friday, 9th Sept 2022, 12:00 servertime
Close : Sunday, 11th Sept 2022, 18:00 servertime

I will make 4 categories,
- Weapon
- Armor
- Fancy
- Pet

This time bid only use LP points and i will make it more simple.
I will open some thread for each category.

For the items, you will get a name with [Auction], example:
[Auction] 925 Barrasu Axe (for 925 weapon}
[Auction] 980 Human Gun (for 980 weapon)
[Auction] Aidia Wolf Hunting (for 800 armor)
[Auction] Rublumkancher (for 950 armor)

Rules and Condition:

- Use main character for Bid
- You can Bid more than 1 item
- The thread will open for 3 days, at that time you can make a bid or edit the post to raise your price.
The post will lock after 3 days.
- Of course the higher price will be win the item(s). The Winner only have 3 days to prepare the LP points.
If First Winner don`t have LP, then the 2nd higher price will be win the item(s), and so..
- The Winner if not have LP (cheating the event) will get penalty 30 days Ban.
- After LP remove, we will send the item(s) on your E-Trader
- The Winner must send a ticket for claim the item(s), Format:
Forum name:
ID Game:
Charactername:
Email:
Pin:
Item:

Note: The Auction Thread only post your Bid, any other post outside the bid will be delete.

I think  800 weapon is too basic should start with weapon 925 and weapon 980 instead and wings should have 800+15 too and the main character should have a minimum character level that is participating in the auction. If I say that my main character is a new id, level 1, join the auction event to manipulate the price. what will happen? I think lv 800 is good cuz not too hight and not too low.

Alternatively, the minimum lp security deposit should be submitted before the auction begins not after the auction to prevent price manipulation If you win the auction and you can't pay. also confiscate the insurance money It's not just a 30-day character ban.If you think the minimum level requirement is unfair.

Edited by watboard

5 hours ago, QingYi said:

Can the 950set Low Level 807 be upgraded?

I think if it's upgradable, and it's still low level after the upgrade, then this 950set will be an unprecedented top-of-the-line equipment, and this 950set will drive players crazy.

I think even low level players can equip weapons and armor of a much higher level than the character.It was unable to defeat a player of a much higher level. Because the system calculates the difference in character level if too different It will attack the character almost no damage or just one punch and you're dead. And these weapons and armor were already maximally enhanced it's can't add any more boosts. and it's limited. Should not affect the game as a whole

On 9/7/2022 at 4:48 AM, QingYi said:

Can the 950set Low Level 807 be upgraded?

I think if it's upgradable, and it's still low level after the upgrade, then this 950set will be an unprecedented top-of-the-line equipment, and this 950set will drive players crazy.

The Armor is endgame equpment, what you mean with upgraded?

All Auction items will be name [Auction] in the front, so you dont met any requirements for upgraded

On 9/7/2022 at 9:20 AM, watboard said:

I think  800 weapon is too basic should start with weapon 925 and weapon 980 instead and wings should have 800+15 too and the main character should have a minimum character level that is participating in the auction. If I say that my main character is a new id, level 1, join the auction event to manipulate the price. what will happen? I think lv 800 is good cuz not too hight and not too low.

980 Weapon is non tradeable, the low level weapon attack low than normal weapon, soon the weapon not really useful for battle.
Since we have only 1 fancy in the list, i dont mind to put 800+15 Wing of Yan.

On 9/7/2022 at 9:32 AM, watboard said:

Alternatively, the minimum lp security deposit should be submitted before the auction begins not after the auction to prevent price manipulation If you win the auction and you can't pay. also confiscate the insurance money It's not just a 30-day character ban.If you think the minimum level requirement is unfair.

Thats why we will open the thread for 3 days , you guys can make any Bid that you think it is reasonable price.
If someone Bid with example 1.000.000.000.000 LP, you know exactly that price no make sense.
Just follow the price that you think that is fair, you free to edit your Bid.