Reaching level 400

Barthz

Hallo im returning player. 

My 1st time playing is at 2002 when it just released at my country(indonesia[SEA])

And at that time my highest level is only 180 or so but sadly its server closed a year later (my country have limited internet connection at that time so this game become less popular)

And i tried this server arround 2 or 3 yrs ago maybe and then stopped because im too busy to play 

And now im trying to get back to this server,my last level is kailipton at level 378

(I met some friends that helped me alot by carrying me leveling faster till i reached that level)

Is there any tips to quickly get to 400

Because now i comeback and all my friends already stopped playing

Because different timezones im having difficulty in mobius event.

Any help and suggestion will be much appreciated

Hey Barthz, 

400 is really easy to reach today. 

First to increase level speed, you can use x3 exp and att. But that is not to easy when you dont buy LP. 

But there is a great new feature in the game. you can get some x2 or x3 for daily login. Also you can get x3 rush potion (x3 att,exp,def combined) at Capture the Flag. 

Like you already said, it is very fast to level up in Mobius. But if you dont have time for mobius, you can go to S1(Forlorn Ruin) till level 400. 

It helps a lot to have good weapons. 

I hope that will help you. If you still have any questions, just ask for it. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, reZayn said:

Hey Barthz, 

400 is really easy to reach today. 

First to increase level speed, you can use x3 exp and att. But that is not to easy when you dont buy LP. 

But there is a great new feature in the game. you can get some x2 or x3 for daily login. Also you can get x3 rush potion (x3 att,exp,def combined) at Capture the Flag. 

Like you already said, it is very fast to level up in Mobius. But if you dont have time for mobius, you can go to S1(Forlorn Ruin) till level 400. 

It helps a lot to have good weapons. 

I hope that will help you. If you still have any questions, just ask for it. 

Yeah luckyly last night i met someone that kind enough to help me out in game,he even invited me to their guild.

And yeah after all the questions i asked in guild,finally i know where to start,exactly as you said,for my level forlorns ruins s1 is the best hunting zone beside mobius.

Thankyou for your response also,appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...