[Guide] For Beginner

Bloodborne

• Bloodborne pinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hallo im returning player. 

My 1st time playing is at 2002 when it just released at my country(indonesia[SEA])

And at that time my highest level is only 180 or so but sadly its server closed a year later (my country have limited internet connection at that time so this game become less popular)

And i tried this server arround 2 or 3 yrs ago maybe and then stopped because im too busy to play 

And now im trying to get back to this server,my last level is kailipton at level 378

(I met some friends that helped me alot by carrying me leveling faster till i reached that level)

Is there any tips to quickly get to 400

Because now i comeback and all my friends already stopped playing

Because different timezones im having difficulty in mobius event.

Any help and suggestion will be much appreciated.

On 7/5/2022 at 11:36 AM, Barthz said:

Hallo im returning player. 

My 1st time playing is at 2002 when it just released at my country(indonesia[SEA])

And at that time my highest level is only 180 or so but sadly its server closed a year later (my country have limited internet connection at that time so this game become less popular)

And i tried this server arround 2 or 3 yrs ago maybe and then stopped because im too busy to play 

And now im trying to get back to this server,my last level is kailipton at level 378

(I met some friends that helped me alot by carrying me leveling faster till i reached that level)

Is there any tips to quickly get to 400

Because now i comeback and all my friends already stopped playing

Because different timezones im having difficulty in mobius event.

Any help and suggestion will be much appreciated.

Our last game updated is really easy now 1-799.
You can get supply to help you leveling, also Daily Reward you can claim everyday.
For Level 350 to 400 i suggest you hunt at S2, but make sure you have a good equiptment. To boost your level faster you can buy 300% potions on Webshop https://www.lhgenericname01.lc/webshop/shop
But, you need to make donation first. You can use https://betagamecard.com/ and im sure the payment method is easy.