[All Server] Soccer Event Drop

Stacie

it's a pity that only 4 countries play laghaim and they can get their country clothes and where is the rest ?? And I know why, because back in the times of the old laghaim there was a world championship there and you just threw it and made an event . Next year is the world championship you try to do something good and if you do not know what to write, I have some interesting suggestions so that I can help you because ta event what you have done now is a bad idea for me . 

greetings :)

53 minutes ago, Magnetic said:

it's a pity that only 4 countries play laghaim and they can get their country clothes and where is the rest ?? And I know why, because back in the times of the old laghaim there was a world championship there and you just threw it and made an event . Next year is the world championship you try to do something good and if you do not know what to write, I have some interesting suggestions so that I can help you because ta event what you have done now is a bad idea for me . 

greetings 🙂

Hello Magnetic!

yes, we really need sets from other countries, but for now we've all the capes of countries (we add all that no exist), so we would do the event with what we had, or we wouldn't do anything.
thanks for your comment, but if this event is not good for you just ignore the drops!