[All Server] WebShop Raffle Event

Stacie

"Each purchase will generate a chance for you to win"

Does this mean if I buy one potion I have literally one "lottery ticket" and if I buy ten potions I have ten "lottery tickets"? And if someone else buy one thousand I have still 10:1000 chance to win?

Just to clarify. :)

2 hours ago, yolo said:

"Each purchase will generate a chance for you to win"

Does this mean if I buy one potion I have literally one "lottery ticket" and if I buy ten potions I have ten "lottery tickets"? And if someone else buy one thousand I have still 10:1000 chance to win?

Just to clarify. 🙂

Hello!

yes, the amount of potion purchased will be the same amount that your name will be on the list for the raffle

• Thanks 1

Hi Stacie.

Regarding rule no 7, which is "The same player cannot win two prizes", what if a same player win Wings of Yan +15 and Evo Bracelet +26 (Full Opt), can he choose the prize he desires?

In my humble opinion, rule no 7 "The same player cannot win two prizes" is contradicted to rule no 4 "Each purchase will generate a chance...".

It's because in rule no 4, you allow a player to get bigger chance to win by purchasing more 'power potion', but in rule no 7 you forbid him to win more items. Beside of that contradiction, this rule is easy to break by purchasing 'power potion' with several IDs.

Please consider it Stacie. Thanks in advance.

- XAUUSD -

Edited by XAUUSD

6 hours ago, XAUUSD said:

Hi Stacie.

Regarding rule no 7, which is "The same player cannot win two prizes", what if a same player win Wings of Yan +15 and Evo Bracelet +26 (Full Opt), can he choose the prize he desires?

In my humble opinion, rule no 7 "The same player cannot win two prizes" is contradicted to rule no 4 "Each purchase will generate a chance...".

It's because in rule no 4, you allow a player to get bigger chance to win by purchasing more 'power potion', but in rule no 7 you forbid him to win more items. Beside of that contradiction, this rule is easy to break by purchasing 'power potion' with several IDs.

Please consider it Stacie. Thanks in advance.

- XAUUSD -

Hello!

if the player name appears more than once in the list of 7 winners, he will win the first item for which he was drawn!

The idea of this event is that more players can win, if they use various ids ok, remembering that it is a lucky event, the amount is not sure of winning, just theoretically increases your chances.

since this time different from the other webshop I did I put an item to compete that is not just to participate in the draw, it is a good buff to be used, just a little more expensive for giving a chance to win good items.

sure of your understanding, thank you!

2 hours ago, Ugrawen said:

I have buy 3 potion...and then what should i do next??

Screenshot_20210504-205342.png

You don't need to do anything else. your name is 3 times on the list that will be used to draw the prizes above.

7 hours ago, dingdong said:

and if i bought 1000ea power potion,can i have about 30% chance?

for you get 30% chance buying 1000 potion, there must be 3333 total potion selling.

and i think the bracelet are two different prize

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Sefa said:

Another question, are the Prices all 1x in Hardcore server and 1x in Normal server, or it depends on the server where the player is who is choosen by random? 

The draw is general for both servers together.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, XAUUSD said:

Hi Stacie.

I have two questions below:

- Can low character, like lv 12, participate in this event?

- At what time the drawing will be made?

Waiting for your kind reply. Thanks.

- XAUUSD -

Hello XAUUSD!
Any character can participate in the event.
The event will end on Saturday. The moment the draw starts will be announced in the game.

Winners:

1 - Eternal Wings - HumanBeast
2 - Wings of Yan - GeilGitler
3 - Moonshadow Green Set - Terranscv
4 - Snow Flare set (violet) - Seveneleven
5 - Pierrot Set - Star
6 - Evolution Bracelet - ming77
7 - Merchant Bracelet - BosperT

Thanks all for participate.

Video with drawn: 

Rewards will be send soon. Winners of rewards 1 until 4 need open ticket
for make a choose.
Winners rewards 5 until 7 will send soon.

• Like 1

• Stacie locked this topic