Game Performance

Bipolar

Hey Guys,

I have some issues with my Laptop and Play the Game, dont missunderstoof me, i can play yes, but its very laggy:

MSI Apache Pro GE 72 VR 6RF

Geforce GTX 1060

Intel Core I7 6700 8x 2,6 GHZ

16 GB Ram

Winfows 10 

I cant open to games to Trade something, the Performance goes soo down, that i hve some Diashow on the Screen.

I play the Game in Window Mode. And in Mode Windows 8  before that windows XP Service Pack 3.

When i use the onboad Grafikcard its better but also laggy, when i use my Geforce it is working ablittle bit better when i look top down on my Chatär, when i would like to look in far, no Chance, Diashow again.

All drivers are updated and up to date, anyone have any other ideas?

1 hour ago, Bipolar said:

Hey Guys,

I have some issues with my Laptop and Play the Game, dont missunderstoof me, i can play yes, but its very laggy:

MSI Apache Pro GE 72 VR 6RF

Geforce GTX 1060

Intel Core I7 6700 8x 2,6 GHZ

16 GB Ram

Winfows 10 

I cant open to games to Trade something, the Performance goes soo down, that i hve some Diashow on the Screen.

I play the Game in Window Mode. And in Mode Windows 8  before that windows XP Service Pack 3.

When i use the onboad Grafikcard its better but also laggy, when i use my Geforce it is working ablittle bit better when i look top down on my Chatär, when i would like to look in far, no Chance, Diashow again.

All drivers are updated and up to date, anyone have any other ideas?

Hi, my first thought is, u use windows 10, u open the Game10.exe or use launcher? If u use the launcher, try Game10. Exe to start the game :)