KNOWING THE BOSSES OF S4

Just

17 hours ago, Just said:

Please tell me the objective of the Quest Knowing the bosses of S4. i have done with 5hits all the bosses but nothing happen. and also i kill 5 bosses except amden orc. but nothing happen to. 

Hello!

Seems that quests Knowing the bosses of S3 and S4 no count when you hit bosses. I already ask for admin fix.

On 6/21/2022 at 3:54 PM, Just said:

Please tell me the objective of the Quest Knowing the bosses of S4. i have done with 5hits all the bosses but nothing happen. and also i kill 5 bosses except amden orc. but nothing happen to. 

Should work now.

6 hours ago, Just said:

honestly i can't take the quest anymore 😞

For this specific mission there is a 12 hour time to complete and after 48 hours you can start it again. 
I can understand that you were not able to complete it within the 12 hours because it was not working.
If you wish to reset the time for this mission because of this reason, please send a ticket with the name of the character. 

39 minutes ago, Administrator said:

For this specific mission there is a 12 hour time to complete and after 48 hours you can start it again. 
I can understand that you were not able to complete it within the 12 hours because it was not working.
If you wish to reset the time for this mission because of this reason, please send a ticket with the name of the character. 

no sir. my level has passed the rules of quest

• 5 weeks later...

Hi GameMaster and Administrators,

I just have hit the following BOSS more than 10 times within 30 minutes, but nothing happens.

[BOSS S4] Bone Kiold (Lv699)

[BOSS S4] Skeletal Renton (Lv750)

[BOSS S4] Oak (Lv750) 

[BOSS S4] Kentawooreuseu (Lv750)

[BOSS S4] LagKnock (Lv708)

[S4 KING] Amden Orc (Lv1000)

Race: Bulkan.

Level: 527

Main Weapon: Generic Axe

Sub Weapon: Elite Dragon Demolition

Attack the bosses with the following skills:

1. Overhead Blow

2. Force Attack

3. Second Attack (Slayer)

Should I take the "Knowing the Bosses of S4"  mission from the "Amplified Mission Receiver" before I hit the bosses?