• thanakhun99nick likes this

#2 H1N1

H1N1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:55 PM

i think poor reward reward from last event Lv Up was better than this one, i think it needs a little change and offer something better or new..

my opition 

• SammySun, jota jota and xxACIDxx like this

#3 sold

sold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:05 AM

laghaim generic not fun anymore.. reward only for 400 up.. there’s no place for low level anymore at this server..
  • SammySun, jota jota and xxACIDxx like this

#4 Lars

Lars

Advanced Member

• Game Master
  • 747 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:11 AM

laghaim generic not fun anymore.. reward only for 400 up.. there’s no place for low level anymore at this server..

Hello!

Normal Server is very Easy to Level UP especially in the beginning.  In 30 Days you can get Level 400 without having the best items and without much effort.

#5 SammySun

SammySun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:00 PM

Lars u noticed allready that we got new players that no clue have about the game ? ( in my Guild we have few really NEW Player) they need more than 2 weeks to reach lvl 275 ..... and sure u can reach lvl 400 if use cashshop ...

tell the new player they learn to love the server ... hey u need cash if u want to to get some price ...

and the Rewards ???? they really bad -.- 

to start events for the Community really nice ... but change rewards to make it more interesting for all

Greetings 

SammySun

• jota jota likes this

#6 Lars

Lars

Advanced Member

• Game Master
  • 747 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:19 PM

Lars u noticed allready that we got new players that no clue have about the game ? ( in my Guild we have few really NEW Player) they need more than 2 weeks to reach lvl 275 ..... and sure u can reach lvl 400 if use cashshop ...

tell the new player they learn to love the server ... hey u need cash if u want to to get some price ...

and the Rewards ???? they really bad -.- 

to start events for the Community really nice ... but change rewards to make it more interesting for all

Greetings 

SammySun

If a new player is really interested in playing he can get level 400 in 30 days without using LP.
Without counting LP free for being online.
Of course if you want to play 1 or 2 hours a day you will not be able to.
And as they are members of your guild if you think they no get  you can help them too.
Some players who use LP will get level 400 in a few hours, it would be really exaggerating to think that without LP this is not possible in 30 days.

This is my private opinion. If the team decides to add prizes to lower levels will be added.

• Administrator likes this

#7 ReyRey

ReyRey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:49 AM

OK I'm really new. so how do new players join event? We all make level 1 new player and level fastest? Can we get help from other player to get levels fast? Can e used gear we already have or do we start from nothing? How does this work?

#8 ReyRey

ReyRey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:52 AM

How you get level 400 in few hours. I've been playing for 2 weeks and am not but 350???

#9 ReyRey

ReyRey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:54 AM

I also can not find what kyanite is used for?

#10 SammySun

SammySun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:41 AM

Rayray when Event starts U got a Name what U need to choose. Example Last Event was The Name BIGXXXX X=1 Digit . Btw Lvl 400 in few hours ist really Hardcore playing. And need much Support .

So rayray yes U start with a new Charakter and the special Name ( U got and can choose IT when Event start)

U start with Lvl 1 and Lvl Up so fast U can . Others players can Help U of course . U can use any Gear U found / got or have allready for this Event . And kyanite U can drop it at the map S4 ( need Lvl 500 to enter ). With 5000 kyanite + repice and t2 Elite weapon U can build the Tier 3 SUB weapon .

If need Help or have any questions feel free to ask me .

Just send me a Mail in Forum.

Greetings

SammySun

WE have a German Guild names StrohhutBande If U interessing to Join whisper Ruffy or me SammySun
  • ReyRey likes this

#11 thanakhun99nick

thanakhun99nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:15 PM

How you get level 400 in few hours. I've been playing for 2 weeks and am not but 350???

I play only 4 day lv 500

Use godstaff+5 25+0 34+0 400+0

Carp400+0 Use atk100%

I fram in dimitron For LP 2000LP 1ID buy 350+10staff 1day or fram 4000LP for 400+10staff

2day I go lv 398

4Day Im lv 500

Playonly time EXPx3X4 use 200% only mobiuse.

• Lars likes this

#12 thanakhun99nick

thanakhun99nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:22 PM

Last time My ID sold out.

now i have only 1Gold Today i fram 4000+LP 2 ID

I'll play hybird dualsword I sure I can go lv600 With Weapon shop Play only X3X4

now has promotion 4000LP=UW50%=3

when i sell i has 40-50G I can buy 400+0muffler dimipass(for fram) and Bacer EXP10% 400+0set  And pet cri12% 5% 

When 500 has hero set+0(Def 2700-3000) I has adia can play in dekadun .

Hybird dualsword tihs path i sure 500+10 dualsword damage looklike 700+10 last path

Now skill buff +damage 200% (Look like use NEw second weapon)

#13 jota jota

jota jota

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:45 PM

Out of top 10 never change the rewards... lol

#14 jota jota

jota jota

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:43 PM

Put rewards for lvl 350 too, some people want to get itens with 2 or 3 classes, not just 1, and to up lvl 400 isnt too ez for all the new ppl's

#15 ReyRey

ReyRey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:26 PM

Hello!

Normal Server is very Easy to Level UP especially in the beginning.  In 30 Days you can get Level 400 without having the best items and without much effort.

WRONG!!!  We've spent money in the game just to get started. My family and I all have spent money in this game. We are not in a guild nor wish to be. We came to this game to play together. New players have no chance to drop gear their level. New players can not spend 80 plus gold for a 100% warranty when they need to plus to 10-15 each piece. Nor can they pay 30k for one in the LP shop when you would have to spend 500 USD or more just to plus one set of gear. New players can not afford to buy other players +10-+15 sets of GOD gear or their weapons. How in the world are new players to survive in a game economy that does nothing but screws over the new players...you soon won't have any new players and the old ones will have no new players to take advantage of or to sell their hand me downs to. Does anyone in admin even care? Or is all they see $$$ signs before their eyes? You should put the rock card paper cards scissor cards in permanently as individual packs to buy and you should put the 29,999 3 for 1 100% warranty packs in the webshop too permanently. No new player can afford to play the game or participate in your "level event" when the mobs are too hard to kill and they don't have the level appropriate gear to do so. Please fix this.Or we'll just have to find another game to spend our $$$ and time in.

• jota jota likes this

#16 ReyRey

ReyRey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:44 PM

How do you farm LP???? I know you get 5lp an hour for being online but HOW DO YOU FARM LP???

#17 jota jota

jota jota

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:41 PM

Hello!

WRONG!!!  We've spent money in the game just to get started. My family and I all have spent money in this game. We are not in a guild nor wish to be. We came to this game to play together. New players have no chance to drop gear their level. New players can not spend 80 plus gold for a 100% warranty when they need to plus to 10-15 each piece. Nor can they pay 30k for one in the LP shop when you would have to spend 500 USD or more just to plus one set of gear. New players can not afford to buy other players +10-+15 sets of GOD gear or their weapons. How in the world are new players to survive in a game economy that does nothing but screws over the new players...you soon won't have any new players and the old ones will have no new players to take advantage of or to sell their hand me downs to. Does anyone in admin even care? Or is all they see $$$ signs before their eyes? You should put the rock card paper cards scissor cards in permanently as individual packs to buy and you should put the 29,999 3 for 1 100% warranty packs in the webshop too permanently. No new player can afford to play the game or participate in your "level event" when the mobs are too hard to kill and they don't have the level appropriate gear to do so. Please fix this.Or we'll just have to find another game to spend our $$$ and time in.

• ReyRey likes this

#18 ReyRey

ReyRey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:23 PM

Well explain how you can level to 400 in 30 days to new players so they can do it. I just went to the web shop and put in a ticket about the items in the shop etc. And the admin threatened to ban me for making suggestions on the items in the shop and not enough variety or quantities. Ban me for spending real life cash in your web shop or making suggestions? .F that.  They said I was threatening because I told them the truth what new players go through and how hard it is in the game for new players to afford gear or to level without the items in the web shop and forget trying to plus your gear +10-+15 with 30k for one 100% Warranty Upgrade...80g for one in game is also too much for new players to afford from other players ...at least the 29,999 3 for 1 gave them a shot if they could afford the web shop items or could spend that kind of money...The jerk threatened to ban me because I told them that if the new players get frustrated and leave and the old players have no one to sell their gear too because the economy will be shot and it would be their fault...that's somehow threatening them??? Gimme a break. Real life is frustrating enough with everyone has their own problems and they come to a game to relax and have fun without the added frustration of making things unaffordable for people.

The customer service department for this game threaten to ban players for speaking out what is wrong and even to suggest how to fix it. Yeah have fun bye.

• Administrator likes this

#19 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 07:24 AM

Well explain how you can level to 400 in 30 days to new players so they can do it. I just went to the web shop and put in a ticket about the items in the shop etc. And the admin threatened to ban me for making suggestions on the items in the shop and not enough variety or quantities. Ban me for spending real life cash in your web shop or making suggestions? .F that.  They said I was threatening because I told them the truth what new players go through and how hard it is in the game for new players to afford gear or to level without the items in the web shop and forget trying to plus your gear +10-+15 with 30k for one 100% Warranty Upgrade...80g for one in game is also too much for new players to afford from other players ...at least the 29,999 3 for 1 gave them a shot if they could afford the web shop items or could spend that kind of money...The jerk threatened to ban me because I told them that if the new players get frustrated and leave and the old players have no one to sell their gear too because the economy will be shot and it would be their fault...that's somehow threatening them??? Gimme a break. Real life is frustrating enough with everyone has their own problems and they come to a game to relax and have fun without the added frustration of making things unaffordable for people.

The customer service department for this game threaten to ban players for speaking out what is wrong and even to suggest how to fix it. Yeah have fun bye.

At this point, we only know your side and your claims. I assume you completely failed to articulate your issues, in my experience the Administrator is absolutely open for suggestions. (And it is also visible in the Discussion Forums)

As a new player the Game is WAY easier than as a high level Char. For me, a weapon Upgrade costs multiple 1000g, a Gearset 5000g<. a low level char pays almost nothing for their first gearsets and the first expensive one is the 450 Set , which sets you back around 1000g. Weapons are also cheap and obtainable by yourself.

If you want to play without donations, you will have a hard time - But this is always the case with free games that offer the option to support the Gamehost.

#20 thanakhun99nick

thanakhun99nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:49 PM

How do you farm LP???? I know you get 5lp an hour for being online but HOW DO YOU FARM LP???

You. Play laghaim generic01.?

You don't know about Gurdain system?

make new id to 275 with gurdain system

I play in expx4x5 200hybird to 275 use100%

6-7 minute. in dimitron 275LP=2ID 275x2 in 6 minute.

• jota jota likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Akiell, Leona, BEST