45 replies to this topic

#21 thanakhun99nick

thanakhun99nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:39 PM

Today's small update includes a few small things.
There have been many complaints about how hard it is to get the new 2nd weapon.
We have listened and made it a little more interesting!

- Christmas things removed
- Kyanite drop rate increased a little
- Recipe's for the Tier3 2nd weapon will also drop from the normal monsters in S4 if you are lucky (The boss still has a much higher rate)
- Golden Recipe's for the Tier3 2nd weapon will also drop from the King of S4, this recipe has a 50% success rate!
- Bugfix of the guild out time

Hi  Tier3 2nd weapon  has 7(new)

but Old Etiet second weapon has 6 

What's new (Second weapon for dualsword?) What is T8 CAPTIO Amd T8 Amageddon

https://wiki.lhgener...cond_Weapon.jpg

EDD=Archaic Glast

EUBW=Aim Mystice Wand

MK3=T-8

#22 Wandsbek

Wandsbek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:21 AM

When can I buy the Recipes in online shop? If 20W lp point, I will buy some pieces.

#23 Bloodborne

Bloodborne

Advanced Member

• Game Master
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:43 AM

Hi  Tier3 2nd weapon  has 7(new)

but Old Etiet second weapon has 6 

What's new (Second weapon for dualsword?) What is T8 CAPTIO Amd T8 Amageddon

https://wiki.lhgener...cond_Weapon.jpg

EDD=Archaic Glast

EUBW=Aim Mystice Wand

MK3=T-8

Hi

We have 2 New 2nd Weapons for Human, T8 Captio and T8 Armageddon

#24 AKG

AKG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:16 AM

Hi admin. Can u make some maps drop kyanite like soul powder? Like s3 s4 dekadun merac and tarian from all momon? It will help us to farm kyanite more easy.
  • jekjon likes this

#25 jekjon

jekjon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:58 AM

agree,,,

just one map to farm kyanite, with a lot player farming, 

need another map for farming kyanite only

Hi admin. Can u make some maps drop kyanite like soul powder? Like s3 s4 dekadun merac and tarian from all momon? It will help us to farm kyanite more easy.

#26 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:32 AM

I think the only thing that could be added back in are the Type 2 Kyanite Drops on S4 - Beside that, I think its absolutely fine. Not many people are on the map playing anyway, I doubt you will have problems with not having enough kyanites to build all your recipes.

#27 Wandsbek

Wandsbek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:16 PM

After you updated it, the chances of New weapon have changed?  I have failed to make 800 Weapons today. 
GM, don't you want me to play? Failure can, at least you keep the Book for us, because 512 book Paper are very difficult to get together.
I also have a Bulkan. If I want to make 800 weapons, at least 3 months, are you sure I can wait 3 months to get a weapon? I don't want to play this game anymore.

• thanakhun99nick likes this

#28 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:49 PM

After you updated it, the chances of New weapon have changed?  I have failed to make 800 Weapons today. 
GM, don't you want me to play? Failure can, at least you keep the Book for us, because 512 book Paper are very difficult to get together.
I also have a Bulkan. If I want to make 800 weapons, at least 3 months, are you sure I can wait 3 months to get a weapon? I don't want to play this game anymore.

Did you use a Recipe Booster? Sounds like something for a new topic in General Discussion, I doubt this had anything to do with this Patch.

#29 newppman

newppman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:17 PM

Did you use a Recipe Booster? Sounds like something for a new topic in General Discussion, I doubt this had anything to do with this Patch.

u think from yesterday new update,all system all back to before no open new weapon and new 2nd subweapon,for PVP, monsters def att and drop, make weapon success rate.

kill same man ,before damage 97000, today 26000

#30 newppman

newppman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:18 PM

u think from yesterday new update,all system all back to before no open new weapon and new 2nd subweapon,for PVP, monsters def att and drop, make weapon success rate.

kill same man ,before damage 97000, today 26000

why change everyday?

#31 newppman

newppman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:22 PM

i think should have UW100% to make weapon and armor ,can buy in LP shop and drop from mosters,all men can play easily ,no many time can use $,no $ can use time

ah ,no $ no time u can see others play

#32 Wandsbek

Wandsbek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:25 PM

I use it, but it still fails. Let's count it:

512 books* 8G = 4096G
Heart* 12 = 240G
Stone800 * 2 = 360G
A total of 800 weapons: 4696G
A 200% attack drug is 3.5G, about 1341 attack drugs, and an attack drug 600LP, so we need 1341 * 600 = 800,000 LP.
Am I crazy or are we crazy?

#33 SammySun

SammySun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:39 PM

Hey u noticed that this Topic just is for Patchnote and not for your mi mi mi mi mi mi ???

Hey Admin u doing good Job and its nice to see that we now have Patch notes ;) .

@all other one PLS open a new topic for your prroblems with droprate or succses rate from your weapons .

And yes thats the game ...  maybe it needs 3 month or longer to get the new weapon ;) or Spend a lot of Money to get it first .

Greetings to all

SammySun

And im really happy to get new Content and really new Patchnotes ......

Admin Great Job 

Happy to wait for next big Update ;-)

• BatLB likes this

#34 Wandsbek

Wandsbek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:43 PM

I just want to say that I have two Characters. when both characters have 800 weapons. takes it one year?

#35 Wandsbek

Wandsbek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:51 PM

Hey u noticed that this Topic just is for Patchnote and not for your mi mi mi mi mi mi ???

Hey Admin u doing good Job and its nice to see that we now have Patch notes ;) .

@all other one PLS open a new topic for your prroblems with droprate or succses rate from your weapons .

And yes thats the game ...  maybe it needs 3 month or longer to get the new weapon ;) or Spend a lot of Money to get it first .

Greetings to all

SammySun

And im really happy to get new Content and really new Patchnotes ......

Admin Great Job 

Happy to wait for next big Update ;-)

So i hope that you can play games and enjoy the game alone or with your GM, I can not play. I don't understand why GM likes to listen to you, you are not his leader.

#36 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:18 PM

Failing Weapons is part of the game. I am very sorry it failed but this patch notes were ONLY to address a certain issue. If you have other problems, create a topic in the general discussiion. Also, for you AND newppman, it is IMPOSSIBLE to understand you guys. Please attempt to use google translator, otherwise it is really difficult to get your point.

The admin changed with this patch the droprates for Tier 3 recipes. You complain about your lvl800 weapon failing and the other guy that he deals 26.000 damage. Why do you think this has ANYTHING to do with the update? It makes literally no sense.

• Administrator likes this

#37 Wandsbek

Wandsbek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:35 PM

Failing Weapons is part of the game. I am very sorry it failed but this patch notes were ONLY to address a certain issue. If you have other problems, create a topic in the general discussiion. Also, for you AND newppman, it is IMPOSSIBLE to understand you guys. Please attempt to use google translator, otherwise it is really difficult to get your point.

The admin changed with this patch the droprates for Tier 3 recipes. You complain about your lvl800 weapon failing and the other guy that he deals 26.000 damage. Why do you think this has ANYTHING to do with the update? It makes literally no sense.

There are not many people, and there is no need to open a new post.

#38 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:00 PM

There are not many people, and there is no need to open a new post.

There is. Absolutely, there is. 

Actually it shouldnt even be possible to respond here to begin with, since this is just an announcement - a notification, not a discussion.

#39 thanakhun99nick

thanakhun99nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:54 PM

Hi

We have 2 New 2nd Weapons for Human, T8 Captio and T8 Armageddon

thank you. Hybird dualsword Buff atk100% to 200% ? It's ok now.

#40 thanakhun99nick

thanakhun99nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:52 AM

After you updated it, the chances of New weapon have changed? I have failed to make 800 Weapons today.

I MAKE 700 Weapon 3 time fail 2 time
We need 100% recipe booster
100000Lp
200000Lp
No problem
Make it.4xxx gold it,s not ok. When fail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users