• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 657 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:52 PM

Today's small update includes a few small things.
There have been many complaints about how hard it is to get the new 2nd weapon.
We have listened and made it a little more interesting!

- Christmas things removed
- Kyanite drop rate increased a little
- Recipe's for the Tier3 2nd weapon will also drop from the normal monsters in S4 if you are lucky (The boss still has a much higher rate)
- Golden Recipe's for the Tier3 2nd weapon will also drop from the King of S4, this recipe has a 50% success rate!
- Bugfix of the guild out time

• BatLB, SammySun, jekjon and 1 other like this

#2 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 08:15 PM

I LOVE YOU ADMIN. For real. #NoHomo

#3 SammySun

SammySun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:19 PM

Damn thats really nice

#patchnote4all

#4 qfjue

qfjue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:58 AM

I spent 5500G on buy Archaic Glast Recipe,GM.You do this by only liking players who don't spend money.

Are you going to drive away the players who are willing to spend a lot of money on this server?

#5 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:13 AM

I spent 5500G on buy Archaic Glast Recipe,GM.You do this by only liking players who don't spend money.

Are you going to drive away the players who are willing to spend a lot of money on this server?

Please, simply shut up. 95% of the community understand the concept, you do not. It is absolutely no problem but don't annoy us or the Admin. If you spend 5500g as an early adopter on a recipe that is out for 2 Weeks, jokes on you buddy. I would overthink my lifes choices.

#6 qfjue

qfjue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:41 AM

Please, simply shut up. 95% of the community understand the concept, you do not. It is absolutely no problem but don't annoy us or the Admin. If you spend 5500g as an early adopter on a recipe that is out for 2 Weeks, jokes on you buddy. I would overthink my lifes choices.

Shut up,Change data arbitrarily,Is irresponsible to the player,Is not honest,Don't open your mouth without money.。

#7 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:19 AM

Shut up,Change data arbitrarily,Is irresponsible to the player,Is not honest,Don't open your mouth without money.。

When introducing new features to achieve a certain goal and it fails, adaptations has to been made. The people in a majority are very happy about the changes and they were very necessary. 

The Tier 3 Secondary Weapons were meant to be Mid Game Content. A recipe that costs ~5500g~ and still can fail 70% of the time is NOT mid game content . If you do not understand that its neither our nor the Administrators fault.

The dropchances for the recipes at Normal Monsters are VERY low (Our whole guild farmed for hours without even the slightest sight of a recipe) . Most of the Bosses were killed by our guild so far anyway - But the concept got WAY more fair for smaller guilds and Mid Level Players, as the concept was supposed to. 

But I understand that you are salty. Next time do not play Beta Tester. How about you complain that lvl500 Weapons can be sold now when they couldn't be sold before? Or how about complaining about EDD being now obtainable with a 30% Success Recipe Booster when it wasn't before? It is exactly the same, Content gets easier to achieve over time, there was absolutely no reason to spend 5500g on the recipe. (Especially since it wasn't even worth 1000g to begin with - That is a ridiculous amount of gold for a CHANCE of a midgame weapon).

So yeah, my point stands: Jokes on you buddy.

• Rubberduck likes this

#8 Hiase1993

Hiase1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:22 AM

god damn..

5500g = 150-200 Dollar

i spent this recipe to a guildmate for free ;-)
and this after a few days, not even one week over...

maybe you try to get something on yourself, and don't think money is everything...

what a foolish...

• BatLB likes this

#9 qfjue

qfjue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:43 PM

Is it true or false, the administrator knows

#10 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 657 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:07 PM

god damn..

5500g = 150-200 Dollar
i spent this recipe to a guildmate for free ;-)
and this after a few days, not even one week over...

maybe you try to get something on yourself, and don't think money is everything...
what a foolish...

I will be happy to put the recipes in the lp shop for 150-200 dollar.
I would even make them 100% success
  • BatLB likes this

#11 Hiase1993

Hiase1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:28 PM

I will be happy to put the recipes in the lp shop for 150-200 dollar.
I would even make them 100% success

haha i believe you ;-)

and i also think there willl be ppl buying them..

try to put them in with 1000k lp :D

i think you will be lucky :P

#12 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:36 PM

haha i believe you ;-)

and i also think there willl be ppl buying them..

try to put them in with 1000k lp :D

i think you will be lucky :P

To be honest, if you want to cash in 200 Dollars for a 100% Recipe instead of PLAYING the Game and farming in S4, be my guest. I am completely happy if the Admin can make money this way to finance the server. 

I will continue to use the cash shop for cards, candies and recipes as before - But hey, if people want that LP option, why not? I see no reason to deny that.

#13 qfjue

qfjue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:36 PM

Every game should have top-level projects,

Like luxury goods in the real world,

Luxury goods can only be owned by a few people,

This setting,Players are passionate,

Players without money will take the initiative to make money.

Rich players spend money,

In this way, the server can continue to operate.

Instead of enjoying luxury goods without spending money

#14 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 657 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:37 PM

The dropchances for the recipes at Normal Monsters are VERY low (Our whole guild farmed for hours without even the slightest sight of a recipe)

Be aware that they do not drop directly, but it drops a box that will give you a random recipe.

#15 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:39 PM

What kind of Box? a Platinum Box? Gold Box? Can you give us more explanation to that?

#16 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 657 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:41 PM

Just a box, like the ones we use for drop events

#17 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:42 PM

Thanks, alright. Haven't seen one yet and struggling a bit due to some people warping through S4 killing people for no reason or using green dots on monsters to stop them farming (Maybe trying to prevent Recipe drops?) but I will keep my eyes open for that Box. I assume the chance is very low - That is fine, shouldn't be a high chance to begin with.

#18 WisteriaMac

WisteriaMac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:21 PM

Ok so I'm sorta new to this server. I've played this game before so not totally an idiot. Patch fixes are cool...but I ran into a problem of sorts. I took secondary weapon 1 plat 600m limes and the unstable elite saint flute recipe to the npc and I also purchased for 30k LP a 100% success warranty and used it to make the elite flute....tadah.......nothing....I thought the 100% success warranty was exactly that...100% success to make item...I lost everything but the original flute I had on me...what happened? What did I do wrong? Or is this a bug/??

#19 Hiase1993

Hiase1993

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:38 PM

hiho

upgrade waranty is only for upgrading and not for building itemss..

there are recipe booster which increase the chance to build something...

sorry for that :(

• BatLB likes this

#20 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:43 PM

Ok so I'm sorta new to this server. I've played this game before so not totally an idiot. Patch fixes are cool...but I ran into a problem of sorts. I took secondary weapon 1 plat 600m limes and the unstable elite saint flute recipe to the npc and I also purchased for 30k LP a 100% success warranty and used it to make the elite flute....tadah.......nothing....I thought the 100% success warranty was exactly that...100% success to make item...I lost everything but the original flute I had on me...what happened? What did I do wrong? Or is this a bug/??

Sorry that happened to you!

The 100% Upgrade Warranty is an Item you can use, after you use it (put it in shortcut list and use) the next time you + a weapon or armor it succeeds 100%.

To build recipes, you need to use "Recipe Booster 10%/20%/30%"

So, you can only increase it up to 40% Chance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users