• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Schnubbel

Schnubbel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 08:02 AM

Back on BiosFear, I spent 540 Emeralds on my Scream +5. Not sure what you are talking about but failing with farmed Items was absolutely what this game was about.

So you spent in all this years 540 trys? Well That is OK. Just calculate yourself how long does it take to try building the weapon 540 Times.... About 20 years??

You can not compare to up or to build a weapon. Weapon fail = still have one even lvl 0
Build fail = got nothing

After Farming items for months!!!
  • jekjon likes this

#42 almond1300

almond1300

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 10:15 AM

I have made some changes that made it possible to process surfaces in video memory.
It seems to help the framerate in a positive way, even on windows 10.
But sadly not for long, eventually the framerate will drop down again.
It is however still better thank what it was, but i experienced some graphic glitches here and there

When can windows 10 have increase FPS/ Performance. Because right now game is unplayable. so laggy. 5 fps. I've tried all compatibility. win xp - win 8/10 not work.

#43 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 11:42 AM

So you spent in all this years 540 trys? Well That is OK. Just calculate yourself how long does it take to try building the weapon 540 Times.... About 20 years??

You can not compare to up or to build a weapon. Weapon fail = still have one even lvl 0
Build fail = got nothing

After Farming items for months!!!

You are aware that if UW's wouldn't exist most Items would get destroyed when trying to +, right? 

Not sure what Game you are playing but yeah, losing Items on Recipes / upgrading is a frking BIG part of it.

• HeXzZ likes this

#44 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 11:43 AM

When can windows 10 have increase FPS/ Performance. Because right now game is unplayable. so laggy. 5 fps. I've tried all compatibility. win xp - win 8/10 not work.

Try only 1 Screen. It gets laggy as soon as you have 2 Screens plugged in.

#45 Schnubbel

Schnubbel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 01:30 PM

You are aware that if UW's wouldn't exist most Items would get destroyed when trying to +, right?

Not sure what Game you are playing but yeah, losing Items on Recipes / upgrading is a frking BIG part of it.

You comparing with Biosfear, so then tell me which item got destroyed?

#46 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 11:44 AM

You comparing with Biosfear, so then tell me which item got destroyed?

BiosFear didn't have enough content before it died. Savage Eden and Thai had Jin Weapons which would go down to +0.  Evo Bracelets broke completely. For example my Scream Axe wasn't difficult to get - It was easy to get hands on the weapon, just farm Khan. The Emeralds were the Issue and the expensive part - So making my Scream +0 when failing +5 was as bad as breaking the Weapon.

#47 Schnubbel

Schnubbel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 07:27 PM

BiosFear didn't have enough content before it died. Savage Eden and Thai had Jin Weapons which would go down to +0. Evo Bracelets broke completely. For example my Scream Axe wasn't difficult to get - It was easy to get hands on the weapon, just farm Khan. The Emeralds were the Issue and the expensive part - So making my Scream +0 when failing +5 was as bad as breaking the Weapon.

So you cant name one and now comparing again plus and build a weapon.

Weapon wasnt hard getting hands on You Said, so then getting the materials lvl 4 will take so frkng much time. I was Just complaining about the time i have to invest for this low Chance!

I am pretty sure i will not be able to have 345 trys in 4 Years like You with your scream axe you are referring to.

#48 NormalPerson

NormalPerson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 27 December 2018 - 05:34 AM

I will remove it, its too much

How about making it so you can activate and deactive it, by pressing CTRL + f10 forexample,

also i think you should make it possible to remove the "Radar" in the top left corner, just like when you press F9, make it so you press Shift or CTRL + f9 to also remove radar ^^

#49 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 07:31 AM

So you cant name one and now comparing again plus and build a weapon.

Weapon wasnt hard getting hands on You Said, so then getting the materials lvl 4 will take so frkng much time. I was Just complaining about the time i have to invest for this low Chance!

I am pretty sure i will not be able to have 345 trys in 4 Years like You with your scream axe you are referring to.

You literally said NOTHING here in 3 lines - Impressive.

Yes, you will EASILY build your own Weapon with that "low chance" in 4 years, your only problem is, and will be, dropping the recipe.

#50 Schnubbel

Schnubbel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:57 AM

You literally said NOTHING here in 3 lines - Impressive.

Yes, you will EASILY build your own Weapon with that "low chance" in 4 years, your only problem is, and will be, dropping the recipe.

easily? explain me please how this can be easily done, and please think about the players who dont have the EDD already. And i would like to know how i can get 345 trys in 4 years. Play 24/7?

In the Main Section are other players too, complaining about the ridiculous amounts to farm. 

#51 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 05:44 PM

easily? explain me please how this can be easily done, and please think about the players who dont have the EDD already. And i would like to know how i can get 345 trys in 4 years. Play 24/7?

In the Main Section are other players too, complaining about the ridiculous amounts to farm. 

You have 35% chance to succeed. You won't need 345 tries. That is the fun - If the Chance to succeed would have been 1% and there wouldn't be 30% Recipe Warranties I would understand your complaints but in this Case? git gud. If you can't even get an EDD you are probably playing the wrong game. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users