• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 Schnubbel

Schnubbel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 08:10 AM

Great Update, let us farm 5000 of this new material for a 35% building chance....

what was your intention in doing this? Keeping us busy? Thats ridiculous...

It was hard to get the EDD, for players who dont have the Elite Sub Weapon it is nearly impossible without level events to get those... 

and even if you participate in those events, it is not safe to get the elite sub weapon...

What is happening here? Laghaim was a Game where you hunt mobs for Loot, now it is like : hunt mobs, get materials, try building and fail... Oh sorry, lets do this again.... This will only take 4 Months.... Even with Droprate x4, we have 20 level 1 Craft material within 5 Hours.... Great....

Maybe you should consider in letting another Boss drop the Elite Sub Weapons so you only have to collect for the new Weapons and not the old ones too...

Give this Boss enough Health and Dmg Output so you have to hunt him in Party.... That should give Players the possibility to get the new Weapons...

• SammySun and gaaworld155 like this

#22 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 657 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 11:37 AM

what is mobile warehouse and how do you get to it?

This is a item that you can use to open your warehouse where ever you are.
You can use this so you don't have to move to town and find the NPC but can store items while you are hunting

#23 SammySun

SammySun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 11:58 AM

You can use this so you don't have to move to town and find the NPC but can store items while you are hunting

btw we found a bug .... when u have open the trade window ( if press E ) and use same time mobile warehouse ... warehouse counter count 1 down but the warehouse not opend ..... just a little bug but still a very nice idea ^^ xD

• Administrator likes this

#24 sold

sold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 12:17 PM

admin.. we need new droplist from mobs.. so we know what items we looking for from mobs.. TQ

#25 ragnar

ragnar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 09:01 PM

what button do you push to open it?When im out in field?

#26 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 657 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 11:24 PM

You need to have the item in quickslot.

Then you can just use the item to open the warehouse

#27 Jiggly

Jiggly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 December 2018 - 08:23 AM

- Ugly yellow outline on all weapons removed

this is shit how we should see +10 weaps xD then make they burning like the spirit or the flamesword skill from hybi ^^

#28 Rubberduck

Rubberduck

GameSage Hardcore Server

• Game Sage
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 08:28 AM

- Ugly yellow outline on all weapons removed

this is shit how we should see +10 weaps xD then make they burning like the spirit or the flamesword skill from hybi ^^

cfqcqdne.jpg

Rubberduck 60x
Ballertussi 38x
Castiel 58x

#29 Wandsbek

Wandsbek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 08:03 AM

You need to have the item in quickslot.
Then you can just use the item to open the warehouse

Hi,can u tell us, can we trade the second weapon? 

and still have a question, how to find the boss Moldy Dragonfly in 800 map?

#30 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 657 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 11:14 AM

Some changes to this update:

- Damage message on monsters removed
- Moldy Dragonfly boss added, was missing
- New 2nd weapon recipes can be Trade/drop/sold/anything
- Max skillpoints 8500 was a bad idea, characters with 1,5 million HP is not what we had in mind, limit set to 2500
- Guild Master Notice message window increased in size a little
- Weapon 800 attack increased

Changes to Capture The Flag :
- Tranquility skill can not be used when carrying the flag
- Rush potion enabled again in CTF, only the flag carrier cannot use it
- Rush potion reward changed from 1 to 2
- AFK kick added

In the future i want to make a way to balance the teams, but for now i will need to think about how to do this because not every guild has a equal amount of members (online) 

#31 BEST

BEST

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 12:06 PM

max level KP cannot killed level 770+ BK 500+15 armor set haha

#32 JagoTK

JagoTK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:07 AM

- Max skillpoints 8500 was a bad idea, characters with 1,5 million HP is not what we had in mind, limit set to 2500

2500 Points in Stats, are still to much......!

If you wanna reach the goal with PVP balance, you have to make small corrections to all values. In this case i would recommend a maximum stat points of 2000.

If you want to do it really well then you should make the maximum stat level level dependent ...

e.g.
lvl 0-600 max. stat = 1700
lvl 0-650 max. stat = 1750
lvl 0-700 max. stat = 1800
lvl 0-750 max. stat = 1850
lvl 0-800 max. stat = 1900
lvl 0-850 max. stat = 1950
lvl 0-900 max. stat = 2000
and so on .....

So, in the course of time, everyone experiences a certain character development and the balance is not completely destroyed. This is also helpful for future updates.
If you can do that, you're good;) ...

#33 SammySun

SammySun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 05:22 PM

lvl 0-600 max. stat = 1700  1750

lvl 0-650 max. stat = 1750  2000
lvl 0-700 max. stat = 1800  2250
lvl 0-750 max. stat = 1850  2500
lvl 0-800 max. stat = 1900  2750
lvl 0-850 max. stat = 1950  3000
lvl 0-900 max. stat = 2000  3500

3500 skill points its for a Bulkan max 400-500k HP thats a good one to tank ;)

I would say this sound like a fair option . Higher map u got more dmg .... so as Bulkan u need to block .... think 3000 points sound more than fair ..... u need to know Bulkan is an Tank and what brings a Tank ..... if u cant Tank few Monster in Terian Map ? 

I agree 8500 Skill points was a bit much . but just 250k or 300k -.- idk its a Tank and need HP to block ... think 3000 with lvl 900 sound a good plan .... 

all who say ahh so much HP ... maybe Admin can change the Balance system that we make more dmg in pvp .

But not on the cost from Bulkan HP in pve -.-

#34 Rubberduck

Rubberduck

GameSage Hardcore Server

• Game Sage
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 07:35 AM

Some changes to this update:

- Damage message on monsters removed
- Moldy Dragonfly boss added, was missing
- New 2nd weapon recipes can be Trade/drop/sold/anything <--- not Correct
- Guild Master Notice message window increased in size a little
- Weapon 800 attack increased

Changes to Capture The Flag :
- Tranquility skill can not be used when carrying the flag
- Rush potion enabled again in CTF, only the flag carrier cannot use it
- Rush potion reward changed from 1 to 2
- AFK kick added

In the future i want to make a way to balance the teams, but for now i will need to think about how to do this because not every guild has a equal amount of members (online) 

Hello Admin we have found a recipe, and we can´t trade sell or drop...  i think u have say we can Trade ?

Rubberduck 60x
Ballertussi 38x
Castiel 58x

#35 Wandsbek

Wandsbek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 02:05 PM

One hour i get one paper for 800 weapon, but 1 weapon need 512 papers, if i play this game 2 hour every day, then i will play 250 days!
is this good? u want to see this?

#36 JagoTK

JagoTK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 02:35 PM

lvl 0-600 max. stat = 1700  1750

lvl 0-650 max. stat = 1750  2000
lvl 0-700 max. stat = 1800  2250
lvl 0-750 max. stat = 1850  2500
lvl 0-800 max. stat = 1900  2750
lvl 0-850 max. stat = 1950  3000
lvl 0-900 max. stat = 2000  3500

3500 skill points its for a Bulkan max 400-500k HP thats a good one to tank ;)

I would say this sound like a fair option . Higher map u got more dmg .... so as Bulkan u need to block .... think 3000 points sound more than fair ..... u need to know Bulkan is an Tank and what brings a Tank ..... if u cant Tank few Monster in Terian Map ? 

I agree 8500 Skill points was a bit much . but just 250k or 300k -.- idk its a Tank and need HP to block ... think 3000 with lvl 900 sound a good plan .... 

all who say ahh so much HP ... maybe Admin can change the Balance system that we make more dmg in pvp .

But not on the cost from Bulkan HP in pve -.-

The Bulkan is not a pure blocker for everyone! Every race should have pros and cons, the advantage of the Bulkan is that it endures the most, but that is already the case now and before.

As Kaili, who is so much less than a Bulkan, I managed quite well (of course only with 200%) until lvl 700, with the 1700 Stat points. A Bulkan has no problems at all, of course always referring to the 200% capsules the game is designed for.
The Bulkan do less area damage than a Kailipton makes, is also completely ok, but his single damage with the 300 skill is extremely deadly! Party play is the key to success ...

Anyway, with 1700 Stat points to lvl 700, was even in Dekadun with 200% possible .... and Moebius anyway ....
So why more stats?

It's not much different in the 800 map, but it should be a little more, so the 1850 to lvl 800.
Instead of always intervening in the balance, the monsters could be adapted, would also be more useful in some cases.
There are many possibilities that are possible to make changes and fit the balance....

The goal of all changes is not to lay flat on one or the other, it is the whole thing to look at. An extreme increase on the one hand, forfeits the balance very quickly.

I can only advise to make the adjustments of the small screws with half turns, instead of using the drill machine and made 1000 turns.......

#37 gaaworld155

gaaworld155

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 07:32 PM

still trash, lol...

never will be a balanced server

pure pay2win!

• Schnubbel likes this

#38 popper

popper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 06:55 AM

Capture The Flag

sir add reward for
team lose 1 ea rush potion &
team draw 1 ea

#39 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 02:58 PM

Great Update, let us farm 5000 of this new material for a 35% building chance....

what was your intention in doing this? Keeping us busy? Thats ridiculous...

It was hard to get the EDD, for players who dont have the Elite Sub Weapon it is nearly impossible without level events to get those... 

and even if you participate in those events, it is not safe to get the elite sub weapon...

What is happening here? Laghaim was a Game where you hunt mobs for Loot, now it is like : hunt mobs, get materials, try building and fail... Oh sorry, lets do this again.... This will only take 4 Months.... Even with Droprate x4, we have 20 level 1 Craft material within 5 Hours.... Great....

Maybe you should consider in letting another Boss drop the Elite Sub Weapons so you only have to collect for the new Weapons and not the old ones too...

Give this Boss enough Health and Dmg Output so you have to hunt him in Party.... That should give Players the possibility to get the new Weapons...

Back on BiosFear, I spent 540 Emeralds on my Scream +5. Not sure what you are talking about but failing with farmed Items was absolutely what this game was about.

• HeXzZ likes this

#40 jekjon

jekjon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:08 AM

where to get recipe for make Kyanite type 2, type3 and type 4 ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users