50 replies to this topic

#41 sold

sold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 11:58 AM

Admin.. i hope you will added HP potion 15000 or 20000 (10 pack) for level 400.. TQ

#42 Rubberduck

Rubberduck

GameSage Hardcore Server

• Game Sage
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 01:19 PM

Hello Admin, I find a good idea what you plan to do

My suggestion would be how about, for example, with a mount, which can run faster where you sit on it? That is not so slow on foot, which is faster than Chaosball? so in the way as a pet only on which one can sit and is faster.

Another suggestion, with larger inventory Laim size not only 2,1b then you do not have to go to Town and convert so often?

Or a mobile bank and so what you have to buy in the cash shop, for 30 days or so so you can access the bank on the go.

or what is much better, a follow-up feature for characters that are small or general to run behind.

In Decadun, all monsters are the same Exp, but they need to kill for different lengths because they are Stronger I think you should set higher Exp in the respective zone of Dun and not do all the same at Exp.

Paros maybe fixxen the zone that the monsters are no longer flying through the walls.

S4 Walls are broken When you run with Chaosball against it you get stuck in the wall, and you have to start over.

Dekadun Affinity Coins 2Miollions Points. This is very high for as little Droprate

S4 500 Weapons Quest 40 Quest is too much 20 is ok.

Evolution Endcounter is too Hard in Hardcore server

Dekadun Affinity Coins 2Miollions Points. This is very high for as little Droprate

S4 500 Weapons Quest 40 Quest is too much 20 is ok.

Normal Bosses in Barsha, Beagrid, Queiz, Turan, Balkarya, Drop no soul Christal

Mobius need New Monster in the new Zone Lion Cutter is the biggest, and it is difficult to find Lvl to find where there is no lack of mob

Guild Storage the items name not see, not fixxed.

greetings Rubberduck

Rubberduck 72x
Ballertussi 40x
Castiel 68x

#43 JagoTK

JagoTK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 10:16 AM

24. The magic of the kailis must be extended and adapted for the PVP.
If I cast a 6 petrification on an opponent, it must remain synonymous for more than 2s stoned! In order not to overdo it, the lvl of the Kailis should be considered a bit, it should not be exaggerated.

The magic of ice must also work longer and give the possibility of deadly hits (percentage chance).

The cumulative damage (or whatever you call it -> gray bar and life will be absorbed over time) should be adjusted and expanded. It acts like poison and could be antiproportionally cause increasing damage over time (1-50% HP dmg over a 15-second period for example).

There are certainly many more options here, but if you could do that, it would be an important strategic point for the PVP as a whole.The charmed character would then be weakened for everyone and thus an easier target for all.
On the other hand, the kailis can protect their own people from such spells by exploiting their ability to disenchant.

Maybe this could solve many other balance and PVP issues.
Instead of this stupid PVP candy, it would definitely be a better choice.

There are many possibilities to use.

25. The new option with the damage report is useful at first, but in everyday/time it annoys. The chat display is now red throughout, you do not see when a monster is dead, you see no news/chats .... you only see damage numbers.....

If there is a possibility to enable and disable this showing damage values (from the player itself), then ok.

If not, please remove this new option! -> nobody need in PVM.....

26. The character stat points are a fixed size for the respective char / race. It is quite funny to be able to change the statistic depending on the situation, but an identification with a character strategy is no longer possible. Here is one of the many key elements in the development of a character in a "role-playing game". Now everyone is just switching back and forth and the balance is completely destroyed.
See the current immortal consti bulks .... but that's another topic ....

What was this feature introduced for? Absolutely superfluous! If you want to change stats points, then you should use the free reskill or make the AR5 quest, or buy this in the LP shop!

Everyone can now walk around and its character can change due to the situation, in my eyes an absolute misfit. You make the castle battles and your new CTF immediately uninteresting.

The right mouse button with the 10 points can stay.

27. The guild has the following ranks:

Master
Vice
General
----

The general should be given the opportunity to set / book the evolution encounter dates.

#44 JagoTK

JagoTK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:45 AM

28. As written in my other post regarding the new patch, here's a suggestion how to rationally raise the stat points without completely destroying the balance.

The current 2500 points are still too much !!!

e.g.
lvl 0-600 max. stat = 1700
lvl 600-650 max. stat = 1750
lvl 650-700 max. stat = 1800
lvl 700-750 max. stat = 1850
lvl 750-800 max. stat = 1900
lvl 800-850 max. stat = 1950
lvl 850-900 max. stat = 2000
and so on .....

So, in the course of time, everyone experiences a certain character development and the balance is not completely destroyed. This is also helpful for future updates.
If you can do that, you're good;) ...

#45 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:49 AM

28. As written in my other post regarding the new patch, here's a suggestion how to rationally raise the stat points without completely destroying the balance.

The current 2500 points are still too much !!!

e.g.
lvl 0-600 max. stat = 1700
lvl 0-650 max. stat = 1750
lvl 0-700 max. stat = 1800
lvl 0-750 max. stat = 1850
lvl 0-800 max. stat = 1900
lvl 0-850 max. stat = 1950
lvl 0-900 max. stat = 2000
and so on .....

So, in the course of time, everyone experiences a certain character development and the balance is not completely destroyed. This is also helpful for future updates.
If you can do that, you're good;) ...

But what to do with the other Statpoints, especially as Bulk? I think the Stat System needs more than max stats adaptations, I would even say 2500 is way too low - Bulks lvl700< have literally nothing to skill that gives them any advantage.

#46 JagoTK

JagoTK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 12:03 PM

29. That's not a problem of the basic idea ....
What I keep mentioning is that Laghaim Generic has been badly bent by the many new content and partly exaggerated values ​​.... the balance is hard to restore and has to be done in several steps.

Here it would be first to clarify whether the Admin really has interest in further developing the game, or just the content to lvl. 1000 provides to see if and how it goes on.

If his call to the players here is not only commercial, then you should test more in future changes and consider a bit more intensively, which effects will have changes ....!

Now, if you really screw the Stat points so far up, the self-destructive balance is going to go deeper and deeper.

A first approach to balance in PVM would be to give the other breeds a certain benefit as well.
The easiest and most sensible thing would be to give the humans, Aidans and Hybrider an optimized 300 skill.
I would do a slight better (increase the amount of possible targets )area damage here. These races have other advantages, but some area damage should and can calm these skills.
Thus, the PVM balance would already take a big step.

For further ideas, I currently dont have the time, but here should and can help the GM's also i think. There are definitely more than enough possibilities! You just have to want and able to realize ...!

As far as your stats point is concerned, the stat points will not do any damage. If you want to do more damage, you have to upgrade your weapon, or collect the next weapon .... or optimize your game itself (how to play with maximum effectiveness).

If you always go straight to the grave of the players who feel unfairly treated, then all would be lvl 900 and kill all monsters (ideally 10 pieces at the same time ...) with one skill ....

By the way, this topic is only for suggestions and not for discussions, otherwise it gets confusing ... ;)

• jota jota likes this

#47 Solager2

Solager2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:49 PM

Hey,

can we make more LP Items tradeable? Is there are reason so many are locked.

For example Pet XP Pills. Why cant I trade/sell these?

What is the reasoning behind that?

Thanks a lot!

#48 JagoTK

JagoTK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:18 PM

30. Topic. 2nd Weapons: A very important Point in the game are the 2nd weapons. There are so many awesome 2nd weapons in the game and the Charakters also have the skills to use them, but currently it makes absolutely no sense (except for the new Tier3... we dont know..). Why not? Why here is not one of the most important priorities here?

I want to use 2nd weapons, I want to see the Animation..... I want to buy wand chargers and bullets/ammo..... Alone the Human race and the Kailipton have a great selection of 2nd weapons. I would like to be able to use the flamethrower or the rocket launcher with humans (and this must do nice dmg...!) Why does not the Vampire / Hell Touch cause any particular damage? This skill and the cloves there really cool in the past and did a lot of damage to HP's stronger Charakters!

Here, however, the Level dependent Maximum stat Point Limit becomes important again.

It's not a second weapon, but why does Aidians Flower Skill do not any usefull dmg or effect? Here should also be worked on it.....

The Sword Staff in melee should be e.g. really dangerous for the oponent....

For Humans the flamethorwer or the rocketlauncher could e.g. cause area damage. Restrict something like that again with a skill cooldown time.....

So many funny / balancing things which one could/should be changed.....

31. CTF Event:

• For the CTF should no longer be able to Switch guilds until the end of the Event after guild sign-up.... or depending on what is more difficult to implement, after a guild Exit, there should be a reentry lock on that Charakter for e.g. 48h set.
  •  
  • Make the map a bit smaller.... the route from the blue to the red flag is far tooooooooo long.....there are not 500 Players actively playing .... so a big map is so boring....
  •  
  • Each guild should get a System Rating (CTF Rating / active weapons + Level of Charakters + armor). Based on this Rating for each Charakter, there must be a total score of guilds. The System now has to divide the Teams blue and red as fairly as possible.Players at high Level range (850-900) should get Special ranking, because they are already very strong.
  •  
  • No cash or PVP Candys may be used on the CTF.
  •  
  • Even the smaller Charakters must have a sense in ctf / pvp. The Humans can lay mines, kailis can cast curse with Stone/freeze, the aidians can Support with vitality share and so on......
  • Here again the 2nd weapons, the Magic and skills have to be made suitable....

• BatLB likes this

#49 EraserD

EraserD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:48 AM

30. Topic. 2nd Weapons: A very important Point in the game are the 2nd weapons. There are so many awesome 2nd weapons in the game and the Charakters also have the skills to use them, but currently it makes absolutely no sense (except for the new Tier3... we dont know..). Why not? Why here is not one of the most important priorities here?

I want to use 2nd weapons, I want to see the Animation..... I want to buy wand chargers and bullets/ammo..... Alone the Human race and the Kailipton have a great selection of 2nd weapons. I would like to be able to use the flamethrower or the rocket launcher with humans (and this must do nice dmg...!) Why does not the Vampire / Hell Touch cause any particular damage? This skill and the cloves there really cool in the past and did a lot of damage to HP's stronger Charakters!

Here, however, the Level dependent Maximum stat Point Limit becomes important again.

It's not a second weapon, but why does Aidians Flower Skill do not any usefull dmg or effect? Here should also be worked on it.....

The Sword Staff in melee should be e.g. really dangerous for the oponent....

For Humans the flamethorwer or the rocketlauncher could e.g. cause area damage. Restrict something like that again with a skill cooldown time.....

So many funny / balancing things which one could/should be changed.....

I agree that the 2nd weapons are a very important point, but i dont agree that weapon like Bullet Wand, Sword Wand, Flamethrower ... should be dangerous for the opponent. This are all low level weapons and it would be awful when a lv 600+ character must be scared about a weapon like that. Upgrading the damage by Elite Urboros and Elite Tomahawk Mk3 would make sense.

I am sure that the stat points must be upgraded again, because this way just disadvantaged Bulkans and sword Hybrider in the high level range because they only need str and con. All other races can skill 3 or 4 stats which is a big advantage for all high level characters.

The balancing must created on an other way but you cant punish some races, while they are full skilled with level 600 and all other level ups are just for using other equipment.

#50 JagoTK

JagoTK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:24 PM

I agree that the 2nd weapons are a very important point, but i dont agree that weapon like Bullet Wand, Sword Wand, Flamethrower ... should be dangerous for the opponent. This are all low level weapons and it would be awful when a lv 600+ character must be scared about a weapon like that. 

For sure, the low level Staffs should be dangerous for "low" level (PVM, PVP). Up to which range, can still be determined ....

Each 2nd weapon may also be remade for higher range as "Elite" Version for example. Dont make it so complicated with Recipes an so on.... just let them drop .... 

32. EE and Boxes:
The drops and rewards for the EE and the boxes should be remade.

For EE, e.g. the kyanites also droop and the boss, for example, the new 2nd weapons recipe. That would be great.

Here then all the people of a guild would have the chance to actively participate in the hunt for new recipes! -> TeamPlay! -> activ members! 

I could also imagine a completely new EE ... e.g. in the 700 or 800 world.

Really bad ass monsters .... but the boss has a good chance of dropping a recipe (Tier 3- 2nd)! ---> What a motivation ....not? :)

The platinum boxes / gold boxes should also contain a few kyanites. Remade the droplist?

#51 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 02:44 PM

The Boxes need a revamp for sure.

THe last time it was remade, GRD, Generic 400, God Stones and Craftingitems for the 360 Gear was in it and it was useful for that.

Now, we need Elements, Recipes for 450+ Items, Kyanites, Coins, Hearts, Puzzle pieces, Generic Stones 500-800 etc. etc. - There is enough "small" crafting stuff that could bet thrown in there that would make those drops super interesting again and useful to even pick up and take the time to open.

Also, at the same time, its time for an update for Baseball/Fishing/Dice/Bingo. Make all that stuff useful so people would love to collect the stuff and use them. It would make the overall appeal of the game so much bigger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users