28 replies to this topic

#1 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 624 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 10:22 AM

Dear players from LHGenericName01.

As of tomorrow i will start working on the next big update for our server. 
I have a few ideas for this update but i will keep it a little secret for now. 
I want to create some PVE content and some PVP content.
For mid level range and high level range, in short, i want to create something that
is good for everyone!

Because i look at the game from a whole different perspective as the players (i have never been a Laghaim player myself) i want to get the advise from the players. 
Because who knows better than those that play it?!

My idea is to start a group with me, the GM's and a few players that have ambition to make LHGN better for everyone.
We will work together to think about awesome things to introduce on LHGN, and to test and improve those ideas.
This is not for everyone,
- Are you very familiar with the game, specially LHGN. 
- Do you think to know what LHGN needs, beyond the scope of your own character/guild/race?
- Do you have great idea but don't know how to realise them.
- Are you a team player, can work together, accept other player's visions without the need to fight about it?

If you would like to do this, let me know in this thread.
This is your chance to change LHGN!

• gaaworld155 and xxACIDxx like this

#2 Rubberduck

Rubberduck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 03:26 PM

Hello Admin, I find a good idea what you plan to do

My suggestion would be how about, for example, with a mount, which can run faster where you sit on it? That is not so slow on foot, which is faster than Chaosball? so in the way as a pet only on which one can sit and is faster.

Another suggestion, with larger inventory Laim size not only 2,1b then you do not have to go to Town and convert so often?

Or a mobile bank and so what you have to buy in the cash shop, for 30 days or so so you can access the bank on the go.

or what is much better, a follow-up feature for characters that are small or general to run behind.

In Decadun, all monsters are the same Exp, but they need to kill for different lengths because they are Stronger I think you should set higher Exp in the respective zone of Dun and not do all the same at Exp.

Paros maybe fixxen the zone that the monsters are no longer flying through the walls.

S4 Walls are broken When you run with Chaosball against it you get stuck in the wall, and you have to start over.

Dekadun Affinity Coins 2Miollions Points. This is very high for as little Droprate

S4 500 Weapons Quest 40 Quest is too much 20 is ok.

Normal Bosses in Barsha, Beagrid, Queiz, Turan, Balkarya, Drop no soul Christal

Evolution Endcounter is too Hard in Hardcore server

Dekadun Affinity Coins 2Miollions Points. This is very high for as little Droprate

S4 500 Weapons Quest 40 Quest is too much 20 is ok.

Normal Bosses in Barsha, Beagrid, Queiz, Turan, Balkarya, Drop no soul Christal

Evolution Endcounter is too Hard in Hardcore server

Mobius need New Monster in the new Zone Lion Cutter is the biggest, and it is difficult to find Lvl to find where there is no lack of mob

greetings Rubberduck

• Administrator likes this

Rubberduck 52x

Ballertussi 38x

Castiel 50x

#3 ArmpitHair

ArmpitHair

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 10:59 PM

The biggest problem for a newer player like me is the level cap is way to high, it will take me months to reach 700+ and I dont have the time to grind all day. New players are too far behind and it will almost be impossible to reach endgame and stay competetive. 2-3 Mobius events a day would be nice :D

• gaaworld155 likes this

#4 redsoul988

redsoul988

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 04:29 AM

Before i give my sugestions I have a Question to you. Your answer will determine the idea that I will give.

"Do you still want to make money through LPs (I mean add new way to make money from LP) or you care about the future of the game itself?"

If u say yes my idea more or less like mobile storage - player can open storage anywhere anytime but cost 5-10 LP.

If you do care about the game, re-check the pvp status while siege war..seems not right for me. Players need something refreshing like war, PK in all areas especially decadun and mobius. Those who has weak equipments will be trigered to upgrade their items and will also need LP though

I still have many ideas that I wont say in public...

#5 andreasur

andreasur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 06:06 AM

make weapon 600 and 700 can trade.

selling item in merchant shop max 191gold . add platinum bar in merchant
  • SammySun and gaaworld155 like this

#6 Wandsbek

Wandsbek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 01:15 PM

1, open up a new map of Mobis, so that players after Lv800 are also worthy of trials.
Reason: Let the player play at least one hour a day.

2, open 300% cards.

3. Adjust PK.

4, Human beings are memories of many people. Can you adjust them better?

#7 JustForLaught

JustForLaught

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 04:34 PM

1 need damage race balance damage BK so low

2 mobius for lv800 up

3 Need New Second Weapon

4 need system old pvp dont use candy for kill

5 bored play just lv up and sell or buy item at laglamia we need system old pvp for fun game

6 if can 1 week have superdeal uw or other item if can 1 week, can 1 month
Thanks For Admin, GM and Staff,,,,

• JustForLaught, SammySun and gaaworld155 like this

#8 APOC

APOC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 05:53 PM

Decadun:

Decadun 1-4 (Deakdun-1 = Lvl 400 // Decadun-2 = Lvl450 // Decadun-3 = Lvl500 // Decadun-4 = Lvl550)
Adjust monsters according to lvl, increase attack power and life for higher areas, but also adjust the exp.

-----

Sealoost:

Sealoost on lvl 500+ put. Exp / Dmg and adjust life so that this area promotes party play. There is currently hardly an area where pure party game is promoted. Sealoost could become one again, if it would be designed accordingly heavy.

Make Sealoost great again lol.

--------------

Dekaran:

Dekaran adjust, so lvl 500er can get problems with the boss, and not blow him solo again at higher lvl. It has to be a heavy challenge in dekaran for more partyplay at this area.

For all the above changes, EXP / ATK / Def must be adjusted accordingly, but dont set it too soft. It will promotes the (party)game for all active players.

----

----

Modifie the useless second weapons.

Humans - they don't need their sw - its too weak. Same on Kali at higher lvl-range.

Modifie the ancient Books from Kali (accumulation DMG - 500 dmg-points? thats useless)

Bulkan, Aid  - even the Hybrid(Combo) have brutal sec.Weapons for singletargeting - still humans and Kali don't have a chance on their sw. They dont skill it, because its useless over lvl ~300

But you have to be careful with editing - dont push it too heavy, still enough to have a balance between the weapons

At this point - the MK3/Urboros are definetly too weak for hunting, warzones and more.

For example on PvP

lvl 350 Bulk laughs at the Urboros Wand from a lvl 500 Kali or MK3 from a 500 Human.

Sure - the 300 Skill knocks him out of the planet - but thats not the same.

For example on PvE

This 2 Races needs too long for singletargeting as they simply lack the ability to efficiently use a second weapon.

The efficiently way - the values have to grow up with the lvl of used Mainweapon like other chars (but be careful with editing, we dont have interests in overpowered weapons)

((used google translate :D))

• 7thgates likes this

#9 zeekemer

zeekemer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 07:55 PM

Relevant quests:

- remove crappy quests for 500 & 700 weapons from AMR

- add a new ring/necklace that you need to make a set of quests to get it, with relevant options(something like the ancient). In order to get that ring you need to do quests for 6 elements. Those quests you find them very hard. Important: do not provide the quest for that item twice, or the UX will go down the drain

- cashback feature for gold club members. a limited program membership with limited slots. if you spend more than 150k LP/5 days, you get up to 10% back. How do you get in? let's say the program has 20 slots. 10 slots you must buy for 400/600k. The others you get them by merit. A formula based on time spent hunting, monsters killed, monsters level, in party(bonus) or not, angel system level ups, mega point boosts if user you angeled reaches level 500/600. The more you idle online, your points may decrease exponentially.
Incentive: the gold club members will have a permanent aura(like the attack/defense/tranquility aura) and you get a permanent extra 100% limite and 10% moving speed.

- hi-meta capes from 50 levels interval: 500, 550, 600, 650 and so on until 900.

- Max level characters should have a king crown above them or when they move, a mist following them (like dementors from harry potter had when they were flying)

- fix the awkward physics&bugs in the new maps. You are climbing up/down the mountains with speed of light. Fix the bugs where the mobs don't appear in your viewport, but they are on the radar and THEY ARE HITTING YOU, although you cannot see them.

#10 xxACIDxx

xxACIDxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 30 October 2018 - 01:27 AM

First of all, I think that LHGN currently has players in different countries.
Among them, when mobius time is 1 hour a day, there are people who can not play because of time difference problems. For that, I hope mobius time is done twice a day.

Secondly,Race balance is strange.
Human only machine and only for processing?

Aidia only Buff?
Bulkan have many life?but so easy die....in hunt and PVP

Hibrider too.

I think that those races need a new second weapon.
There is a problem between races, it is obvious if you look at player ranking and level up event.

Only KP is abnormally high in many levels, and the speed at which the level is raised is abnormal.

I think that I need to consider that from now on.

Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity.

I sincerely hope that LHGN will be a game that everyone can enjoy more.

Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity

• gaaworld155 likes this

#11 andreasur

andreasur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 05:31 AM

so bored... maybe you can.change mobius schedule time every month

#12 JustForLaught

JustForLaught

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:05 AM

need AFR empty in LP shop for help player join event lv up 

me join event lv up BK now lv700++ hard quest find AFR

why no have AFR empty in shop for help player?

for option wait player can find but quest find AFR hard 

thanks for Admid GM and Generic Staf :)

#13 DetoX

DetoX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 07:53 PM

1. open 300% in LP shop

2. 600 and 700 weapon tradeable

3. a new 850 weapon// people over 850 Need a better weapon then a lvl 700char

4. a GOOD second weapon for kaili

5. most important make Castle war more interested for everyone ( in first laghaim Germany game the whole Server were at Castle war :-D )

6. shop bunny add plat bar

7. moebius have to be good for lvl 750+

THANKS

• SammySun likes this

#14 BEST

BEST

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:40 AM

1. It is not necessary >> exp x4 x5 ( exp x2~x3 very easy level up )

2. characters skill patch ( BK : shield  , KP : vampire )

3. next 700 up weapon ( Lv : 800 , 900 , 1000 ++ )

4. next Elite up Sub Weapon

5. 700 Set Def patch ( all characters making 700 Set i think it is greedy you )

6. Soccer Stadium PVP, Siege PVP  Activation

7. I wish there was a buff effect only for Rankers. Top 1 ~ 3 ( or adornment )

8. Webshop UW50% , UW100% Stop selling (  make armor set  people all LP Shop one by one buy UW50,100% )

9. characters Bulkan,Human,Aidia damage patch

10. Hi-Meta capes ( Lv : 800 , 900 , 1000 ++ )

the problem now is that PVP improvement is top priority.

i have been playing games for a long time.

You have to play the game realistically.
Everyone is working hard Admin and GMs . we understand.
But I can not understand everything.
There is a problem, but if you make improvements, it is the best server.
The puzzle eventually becomes complete.

Last say Laghaim is a Korean traditional PVP game.

thank you so much Admin and GMs

• gaaworld155 and xxACIDxx like this

#15 gaaworld155

gaaworld155

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 03:09 PM

HMMMM...

Balance the PVE damage for better level up without mobius event

and a new map for up after 450+

#16 JustForLaught

JustForLaught

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:58 PM

1. It is not necessary >> exp x4 x5 ( exp x2~x3 very easy level up )

2. characters skill patch ( BK : shield  , KP : vampire )

3. next 700 up weapon ( Lv : 800 , 900 , 1000 ++ )

4. next Elite up Sub Weapon

5. 700 Set Def patch ( all characters making 700 Set i think it is greedy you )

6. Soccer Stadium PVP, Siege PVP  Activation

7. I wish there was a buff effect only for Rankers. Top 1 ~ 3 ( or adornment )

8. Webshop UW50% , UW100% Stop selling (  make armor set  people all LP Shop one by one buy UW50,100% )

9. characters Bulkan,Human,Aidia damage patch

10. Hi-Meta capes ( Lv : 800 , 900 , 1000 ++ )

the problem now is that PVP improvement is top priority.

i have been playing games for a long time.

You have to play the game realistically.
Everyone is working hard Admin and GMs . we understand.
But I can not understand everything.
There is a problem, but if you make improvements, it is the best server.
The puzzle eventually becomes complete.

Last say Laghaim is a Korean traditional PVP game.

thank you so much Admin and GMs

( all point is good but Point 1,7 and 8 not good only benefit yourself BEST )

• JustForLaught and gaaworld155 like this

#17 Jiggly

Jiggly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:17 AM

put in the level bot from korean client and fix the headhunter system.

#18 spaceboyz

spaceboyz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:59 AM

hi admin,

i have a few ideas for this new update/patch.

1 - change DRAKE size more bigger and player can ride it to make walking more faster then before, and don't make it same model with feragon.

2 - Remove ( BIG PVP CANDY & BATTLE POTION ) from LP shop, let's players do WAR with great strategy not from hoping candy to kill, this will make WAR more fun and attract more people to join war.

3 - make new level ring 850 and 900, because now level ring stop in level 800 and character level already can reach 900.

4 - please make sure PVP all tribe damage and defence is balance.

5 - BK SHIELD skill is not active now make it work and also KP vampire touch make it more effective

6 - Guild war system, make it have a special buff only for the guild who win the castle war winner either  SHILON or GWH ( but REMOVE the BUFF when WAR START ) this will make more character/guild/race to join the castle war.

7 - make new secondary weapon for all tribe, but this new secondary weapon is update from ( ESF/EDD/EDP/EUW/EMK/EBDS )

8 - make new Hi-level Meta for all tribe but please don't just keep changing colors, make a NEW Design

please consider about this few ideas above, as a player, we just want this game more interested and fun for all race.

and we are hoping every update or new patch from server will make this game GREAT.

Thank you

• Pepsi and spaceboyz like this

#19 Strohhut

Strohhut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 08:03 PM

Hi GM

1. Make the 300% ATK DEF EXP and the star Candy´s in the LP Shop.

2. When i Buy a Item in a Shop ( Bunny ) I will pay and Buy With Platinum and Red Bullion.

3. Aidia Damage to LOW. The Elite Stone Need in Dekadun for 1 Monster 25-30 Hits !!! This Is a very Low damage. 5-6 Hits ok.

Aidia Summon Fire (Lvl 300 Skill ) 0 dam, and the Animation is to Long. And a new weapon (500,600,700 Ring) the dam not good. I think aidi is not only a Support!!!!

4. Bulkan Need more Damage. The Hell Cry dam ist Extreme low. The surface damage is 0 !! And why make the Burning Crash (Lvl 275 skill) and the Wild Smash ( Lvl 300 Skill ) not surface Damage???

5. Human Elite Weapon = 0 Damage !!! Damage UP.

6. 800 Weapon + Set / 800 Hi - Meta Shield, Cape, Muffler...

7. Mad Mobius. Open the door´s to the Center and make new Monster. Lvl 850. And the Monster can drop Elite Recipe. So can get all Player the recipe. And not every time the same Player.

8. We Need new Elite Second Weapons. But u can use the new Elite weapons from lvl 400. And u Need a new skill. 400 skill for use new weapon.

9. Copper, Silver, Gold, Platinum Box. New Prices. Copper and Silver box not so much trash. Gold and Platinum all trash out. Make all gems in the box from Amethyst to 700 Generic Stone. Or empty.

10. It is very hard to make a drake. The look like very bad. Make the look for the Drake in game ( Drake in Game The Boss) and make the drake bigger . And the Skill Poison make 0 damage !!! And more power for this raw Item. U can make 3 or 4 look´s. e.g. 1 look Mother Dragon 2. look Sky Dragon 3. look Drake....

11. New PVP System. And no PVP Candy.

12. Make that i can use all Rings in the same time. I cannot use Ancient Ring Lv. 5 and Bright Red Ring In the same time. And when i use the Ring in the Event Window i don´t can use the DEF Ring Lvl.400-800. Fix this Problem.

13. New Skills ( Lvl. 700 +) damage skill.

14. skill Point 1700 max. Why??? and please make that i can make with the right mouse button 10 skill Points.

15. Make that u can Sell the Pet/Fera/drake in Shop.

16. Make that i can Sell The Hi-Meta / Wing / Shield / Muffler  (Lvl 400-700) Item in Shop.

17. The 700 Map is very dark. Please make lighter. And the Elite Monster and the normal Monster have the same look. This is not ok. Please to Change.

Make the gem drop of the gems Generis Stone (500) and (600) in the 700 Map ( Merac) out. This is a Lvl 700 map and not a low area. I can get this Gem´s in other maps.

18. In a Fight with a perom ( Castle War ) u connot hit the perom. U have only miss. This is not ok. Fix this Problem.

19. Kalipton skill Poisen (Lvl 175 Skill) make to much dam for this low skill.

20. When u reach lvl 100 u get the message: You can get questscroll Bracelet of Yarnat at NPC. U get the message from lvl100to 250. And when u reach lvl 250 u get a new message: Please go to Archeologist. ( From lvl 250 to 275). I think it is enough, when u get this massage 1x !! With Lvl 100 and Lvl 250.

21. New Mobius Times. Mo: 16Clock Tu: 17Clock We: 19Clock Th: 16Clock Fr: 17Clock (x2) Sa: 20Clock  Su: 20Clock

22. Make out the Soul Powder Drop.

23. We Need new Registration times for the Evolution E-Encounter. 00 Clock is a very bad time. New Time : 18 Clock

P.s. last time there were prizes for ideas. why not this time???

Edited by Strohhut, Yesterday, 04:33 PM.

#20 Rubberduck

Rubberduck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 11:56 PM

Hello admin, is it possible times in the guild system not only the master can take off but also the SubMaster, or that you can set it who can access or withdraw? and is it possible that you can see the item names if you go over it with the mouse what recept is inside? or other things. It really annoys that you have to take everything down individually to see what it is, and then to do it again because you have it wrong

Rubberduck 52x

Ballertussi 38x

Castiel 50x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users