Today is the day, the new update is finally here.
It took a while, but the update is huge!
- New level cap 900
- New weapons 700
- A completely new world for leveling to 900: Tarian
- A complete set of new monsters you have never seen before!
- Defense will have good effect in PVP, the more defense the less damage you receive, higher level armor is the message!
- Switching from Feragon back to Labiyong will not make it overpowered anymore
- We added a fancy slot for Shield again
- To help with making equipment from recipes we added a Recipe Booster in the LP shop to increase the success rate
- We changed the amount of characters you can have on 1 account from 5 to 8
- Upgraded fancy's will not be overpowered anymore
- Buff from winning guild war will now work well on every world
- The server will always show the exact number of damage you make and receive
- EXP Bar below the screen will now show the real amount. (The "bonus" exp when you levelup was not real!)
- E-Encounter is now a little easier
- Trees and walls in Merac are no longer walk trough
- Merac looks a lot more beautiful now
- Indonesian players don't have to use VPN anymore to connect!
How to get the 700 weapons.
In Merac there is now a new Affinity shop NPC where you can buy the recipe.
This affinity shop is different!
When you buy a item from this affinity shop you have to pay with affinity points.
If your points for this affinity drop you will need to farm them again to open the shop next time.
The recipe is one part of course, to get the materials you need to hunt in Merac.
All monsters will drop puzzle pieces.
You need 16 pieces to complete the puzzle.
Once you have the 16 pieces bring them to the 700 Puzzle NPC in Merac to receive the material.
A word about the new world Tarian.
Tarian is a completely new world in Laghaim.
This map is HUGE! it is 4x the size of any other world in Laghaim.
For now this world is only for leveling but this will also be the place later for the next armor set and weapon.
We have taken the time to address the current problems in PVP and noticed that the damage calculation
was pretty bad and did not taken defense into account at all.
This resulted in a 450+15 set being much stronger than a 700+14 set even while it has almost double the defense.
We have made a few changes to the damage calculation in PVP and now the more defense you have, the less damage you receive.
This will ofcourse mean that if you want to win in PVP you need to get the best gear always, like it should be!
We made changes to some skills that needed changing and we believe the PVP balance should be really good now.
The update is scheduled for 14.00h server time