• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#81 Wandsbek

Wandsbek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:51 AM

so,i am really really sure, this event is a joke......,there are too much bugs in the event, but, GM can decide anything...

#82 xxACIDxx

xxACIDxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:03 PM

I want to ask everyone. That is not only for HGM and GM, administrators but also for all players.

Do you think that this event is fair and that everyone can enjoy it?

#83 moli

moli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:53 PM

This event only for rich player who have many valuable items for trade with GM, which no others player want to buy/trade  :D  :D

#84 Naja6677

Naja6677

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:19 PM

Wow Vengeance event!! The next event please come Korea event ,Thai event,Brazil event Japan event and other will be fair。so this event really unfair because can see other offer posted and go make better than offer。most of the people don’t understand about rule and information。This event are rich people event 。Just somebody understand 。really do not give justice。 everyone want to enjoy with event but results nobody enjoy。 who agree? Apologize for stupid massage。😏😏
  • thanakhun99nick likes this

#85 mirajane

mirajane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:32 PM

you guys really make me laugh so hard loooooooooool

since when Vengeance is a country? who is the president? maybe you can tell me the coordinate? so i can visit :D :D

if GM make low lv items, high lv will complain, when GM make high items low lv will complain.. blablabla. A funny story here that i really enjoy to read hahahaha

GM STOP GIVE EVENT !!! you always make some ppl cry :D :D :D or maybe if no event some one will cry again and again...

#86 Naja6677

Naja6677

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 05:20 PM

Yeah。i’m so happy to make the winners laugh so hard。Just a little complain for not rich person chance。you think fair? Sure you’re the winner。then someone has enjoy with it? Sure the winner again。really this event for your。happy happy 😃 please don’t care just a loser cry for chance Z。😘 the poor have heart🤫

#87 joyon

joyon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 05:52 PM

Yeah。i’m so happy to make the winners laugh so hard。Just a little complain for not rich person chance。you think fair? Sure you’re the winner。then someone has enjoy with it Sure the winner again。really this event for your。happy happy please don’t care just a loser cry for chance Z。 the poor have heart

Every event there is a rule ; event level  for who reached the high level, event siege war for who guild strong and  event market brief for who is the highest offer and many other. i think  event market brief has easy rules to exchange valuable item to the list, event rules  type in english lang and  need read carefully

#88 TheShadow

TheShadow

Advanced Member

• Head GameMaster
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:36 PM

The event is over. Before even more useless comments are written here I close the topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users