• Game Master
  • 246 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 07:48 AM

Series 2 winners:

#1 Vengeance

#2 ¾Ï»ì (암살)

Thanks to all guilds who participated! ^^

Rewards will be sent to Guild master each guild winners
(Guild master need open a ticket if have request want to receive rewards on other character)

Shilon War Event is back!!

https://forum.lhgene...nWarTournament/

zlKBqeQ.jpg

omrLWES.png

4d8A5Sb.jpg

As we know we have some bug with fancy items.
Please don't exploit this bug while we still fixing this issue.
We'll give a penalty if any players still use it.

And because some players use of bug exploiting,

we decided to reset the score and extend the war event until October 11th.

I hope all understand ^^

DAVhdaX.jpg

Previous Series:

Shilon War Series 1 Event

https://forum.lhgene...series-1-event/

Grand Prize:

ewN4myV.jpg

7XyM5IH.jpg

*) The rewards are total on guild, not each character.

*) Event are open for any guild with any character level.

#2 paulorj3

paulorj3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:02 AM

<

#3 mirajane

mirajane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:46 AM

Vengeance

coolboyzz (800)

ZeRo (800)

SouL (684)

YURNERO (800)

Zuiko (800)

#4 Cessie

Cessie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:53 PM

TO THE GAME ADMIN AND TEAM  :rolleyes:   -_-   <_<   :angry: 

The Will is to stop playing this game definitively, where always occurs favoritism for certain clans, but for your information, I will not stop!

If a certain clan is not winning, they always find a way to say that the opposing team is not honest or as they said (a shame). It's always the same situation... (That is... it's a shame!). Where did this adjective go from? And that by the way we do not deserve, because we are guided to act in the best possible way so we do not harm anyone in the game, unless by one or another member who does not respect the rules of the Guild... What is normal is not able to control everyone unless they warn us, so we can proceed with the correction of the player or exclusion of the same. The worst is that we have always suffered the sanctions, even if we do not carry out the irregularities pointing.

Because we have better strategies, we are demoralized and marginalized? Discrimination?

We are always and we have been wronged, is this only with Brazilian players?

I don't know if the problem is us, that we bothered... Very much... Because it's notorious for persecution with false accusations. Guys, Laghaim is just a game that a lot of people like... It's not a case of life or death. Anyway, it's just a little rant... If you like the game and make you well act the wrong way, please continue playing and having fun and if you are the next to be wronged over time, use this head and think... Because in this game there is no child, all are adults and have discernment of what is right or wrong!

I know they're going to come out of the kind that we're whining about, you know that I pass, I'm a person with a certain age... Well adult and responsible for my actions, I am no child and so little weepy, unlike some little boys and girls that we have playing Laghaim.

Oh, yes. The opposing team of you is playing much better, with determination, focus, cohesion and strategy!

Fun is the only purpose for us, of course there is certain dispute and rivalry, but nothing that transcends the limit of each. Let's stop with false accusations and make a clean and fair game and win the best, without cheating.

#5 mirajane

mirajane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:23 AM

The Will is to stop playing this game definitively, where always occurs favoritism for certain clans, but for your information, I will not stop!

If a certain clan is not winning, they always find a way to say that the opposing team is not honest or as they said (a shame). It's always the same situation... (That is... it's a shame!). Where did this adjective go from? And that by the way we do not deserve, because we are guided to act in the best possible way so we do not harm anyone in the game, unless by one or another member who does not respect the rules of the Guild... What is normal is not able to control everyone unless they warn us, so we can proceed with the correction of the player or exclusion of the same. The worst is that we have always suffered the sanctions, even if we do not carry out the irregularities pointing.

Because we have better strategies, we are demoralized and marginalized? Discrimination?

I don't know if the problem is us, that we bothered... Very much... Because it's notorious for persecution with false accusations. Guys, Laghaim is just a game that a lot of people like... It's not a case of life or death. Anyway, it's just a little rant... If you like the game and make you well act the wrong way, please continue playing and having fun and if you are the next to be wronged over time, use this head and think... Because in this game there is no child, all are adults and have discernment of what is right or wrong!

I know they're going to come out of the kind that we're whining about, you know that I pass, I'm a person with a certain age... Well adult and responsible for my actions, I am no child and so little weepy, unlike some little boys and girls that we have playing Laghaim.

Oh, yes. The opposing team of you is playing much better, with determination, focus, cohesion and strategy!

Fun is the only purpose for us, of course there is certain dispute and rivalry, but nothing that transcends the limit of each. Let's stop with false accusations and make a clean and fair game and win the best, without cheating.

God please wake me up!! What just you say dude? i read carefully to understand what you wrote...... a few mins later.... man, my coffee almost finish but i still not understanding what are you try to say.... or im to stupid? :D arrrrgg i thought i will read a good story but you make me headache, ok i try with google transtale..... my brain also trying to translate.... Tiiittt Tiittttt all error... Man.... Finally i not finish read all your blablabla story :D sorry i really dont understand thats why i said blablabla :)

#6 Pepsi

Pepsi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:10 AM

yes sir yes//  fair game and win the best, without cheating. tell with u member sir. they know bug why use for war ? benefit bug ? ADMIN plz punish him. LGHN RULES !!!

#7 spaceboyz

spaceboyz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:55 AM

Admin or gm please punish to those who using cheat or bug in game.. As we know bug and cheat is not allowed in game..so who is again the rule must take a responsible for what he done..
#savegeneric #banbug #bancheater #fairplay

#8 AKG

AKG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:17 AM

only can win war when use benefit bug?? shame on u.. 

#9 Cessie

Cessie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:18 PM

You're the one who's a disgrace, if you're not winning, always give a way to benefit from inventing stories, prove that we use bug... I want proof.... they accuse without evidence and think they're still right... OCP Bunch. I want to see you win in the race... come and try.

#10 Cessie

Cessie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:18 PM

If there is bug the administrators have to find out and point us. And if there really is no knowledge... They invented all this and once again we feel damaged!

#11 AKG

AKG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:31 AM

If there is bug the administrators have to find out and point us. And if there really is no knowledge... They invented all this and once again we feel damaged!

gm skye had explain.. ur member use fancy bug. exploiting bug. and this is the proof. gm had give u proof. ur member use fancy bug haha..u was lucky gm not banned u. LHGN rule bug exploiting/benefit permanent banned!! shame on u again...

#12 mirajane

mirajane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:28 AM

no knowledge? u are low lv? or u are first time join war? calm down ma bro, im sure GM work carefully about any case in game. Whats the problem if GM found bug and reset? That is really fair, come war again :D but please if you found any bug go report dont use to get benefit in game :)

#13 paulorj3

paulorj3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:32 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ShilonWarTournament

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users