• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 581 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:18 PM

Today i will present to you our new server. 
We have been told a lot of times that our server is too easy, no challenge.

Laghaim should be about leveling, and that is what this server is about!

If you want to be max level in 2 weeks, then this server is not for you!

4xp8ejkl.jpg

You don't need a new account to play on this server, you also

don't need to download a new client. 

Simply select the server, login with your username and password.

Will you be in the top10 ?

• Stacie and Lars like this

#2 LogitechG20

LogitechG20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:41 PM

it's not working. :)

Connection faild

#3 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 581 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:48 PM

Maybe you already had your client opened when you updated. 

To connect to the server you need a new Game.exe, but if the client is already running the launcher can't replace it.

You can download it manually from http://update.lhgene...e01.lc/Game.exe

#4 Pkdaddy

Pkdaddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:05 AM

Any up coming event for this Hardcore serve?

If yes we will wait. If no better stay in normal serve :) hehe!

#5 Karkhos

Karkhos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:11 AM

Hi,

what are the settings of the Server?

Is the Laim rate and exp rate raised or is it the default settings?

Regards

Illyria -> Aidian -> 5xx

Small but constantly growing!!!

#6 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 581 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:17 AM

No, its not raised its lowered

#7 Stacie

Stacie

Advanced Member

• Game Master
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:10 PM

Any up coming event for this Hardcore serve?

If yes we will wait. If no better stay in normal serve :) hehe!

Hello!

Sure will have events in Hardcore server  :)
They will always be announced in Forum.

• Pkdaddy likes this

#8 Karkhos

Karkhos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:16 PM

So the Hardcore Server is the same Map like the other Server, only difference is that the exp, drop and laim rate is lower on the Hardcore Server than on the normal Server?

Illyria -> Aidian -> 5xx

Small but constantly growing!!!

#9 Stacie

Stacie

Advanced Member

• Game Master
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:31 PM

So the Hardcore Server is the same Map like the other Server, only difference is that the exp, drop and laim rate is lower on the Hardcore Server than on the normal Server?

Hello!

Yes, equal as normal server, just harder .

#10 Asteraki

Asteraki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:52 PM

Hi

Maybe you can make 1 server for fun?
Not only strong hard.

#11 Stacie

Stacie

Advanced Member

• Game Master
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:25 PM

Hi

Maybe you can make 1 server for fun?
Not only strong hard.

Hello!
Yes, we are thinking about it too.
But we are Waiting for the players get a little more level, To can make better events.
Do not worry soon we will have events  ;)

#12 LogitechG20

LogitechG20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:54 PM

Question why atk 10%. and why lp?

if u had not added this things in the hardcore server then its hard. but so u can use the cash u have on ure main acc and can lvl up fast ther too.

think this is only for money. But nice ideer.

#13 Stacie

Stacie

Advanced Member

• Game Master
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:05 PM

Question why atk 10%. and why lp?

if u had not added this things in the hardcore server then its hard. but so u can use the cash u have on ure main acc and can lvl up fast ther too.

think this is only for money. But nice ideer.

Hello!
Our intention with Server Hardcore is that it is difficult, but it is just a new option for our players, but if you think bad, we have the option of normal server  too.

#14 Flamberg

Flamberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:53 PM

im really shock about this idea, all i know until right now, generic server still have more player than all other private server with the hardcore idea, come on guys, this is old game, game play on the game not really have much variation...
it should be, focus just 1 server, all other private server cannot survive because no have much player, make this hardcore server just bring minus people 2 server, hardcore and normal server...
focus what are really player need, like last year admin asking us about "what do you want to see on this game"
and then so many2 player give suggestion,
and then, 1 by 1 suggestion had been completed(included my suggestion), but i think still have suggestion not complite, example, i use ticket from last year for bad damage and def hybrid sword, and then until right now still waiting....
so, i cannot say anymore, maybe i cannot wait for next year waiting hybrid sword fix...
  • gaaworld155 likes this

#15 Stacie

Stacie

Advanced Member

• Game Master
  • 169 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:41 PM

im really shock about this idea, all i know until right now, generic server still have more player than all other private server with the hardcore idea, come on guys, this is old game, game play on the game not really have much variation...
it should be, focus just 1 server, all other private server cannot survive because no have much player, make this hardcore server just bring minus people 2 server, hardcore and normal server...
focus what are really player need, like last year admin asking us about "what do you want to see on this game"
and then, 1 by 1 suggestion had been completed(included my suggestion), but i think still have suggestion not complite, example, i use ticket from last year for bad damage and def hybrid sword, and then until right now still waiting....
so, i cannot say anymore, maybe i cannot wait for next year waiting hybrid sword fix...

Thanks for your comment!
  We always try to do our best, but saddly we will never be able to please everyone.
  And  whenever  you have any complaints send us a ticket, which we will try to solve soon and in the better possible way.

• Lars likes this

#16 Jellow

Jellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:24 PM

As a server own myself I don't think it's fair to blame generic or any other server for that matter for low user counts, people will choose x, y and z server for x, y and z reason.

I knew the day would come when the high rate fun would die off as it has done on many private server games (not Laghaim) it's only fun for so long. More due to the fact it gets too much for the developer to keep up with the pace of the players, as soon as contents released, within a week, it's finished, back to square one.

The fun of laghaim has always and always will be, the grind and the fun of team play, high rate will only do as good as the developer behind the server and from my own experience, it's not easy to find the time to keep up with such a rate.

Also a 'hardcore' server will only work if the shops aren't populated with items that make it all too easy (aka GRD, GD, god stones, timed wepaons and so on..) other wise it's just delaying the same situation you'd have on a high rate, fun until contents finished.

#17 Nallrad

Nallrad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:03 PM

The only reason I'm playing is because there is a hardcore server, I wouldn't wanna play if the only server we got is that where a bunch of people are rich, have everything and are max level. I just wish people understood in hardcore server that the prices won't be the same, no one has lime.

#18 Stacie

Stacie

Advanced Member

• Game Master
  • 169 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:14 PM

The only reason I'm playing is because there is a hardcore server, I wouldn't wanna play if the only server we got is that where a bunch of people are rich, have everything and are max level. I just wish people understood in hardcore server that the prices won't be the same, no one has lime.

Hello!
 Sadly in the price of the game items we have no way to interfere, and in what depends on us we always try to do the best for our players. :)

#19 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 581 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:08 PM

People will understand, ofcourse the prices are linear with the amount of laim available, if someone sells something for a price that is not acceptable, then he will not sell it obviously. 

But if you start buying stuff at ridiculous prices then they have no reason to lower them.

We don't control these prices, the players do. 

#20 Pkdaddy

Pkdaddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:58 PM

My only suggestion in hardcore serve is EXP should not x25 like normal serve. I suggest EXP should x8 or x10 that all. And slowly open s1 s2 s3 s4.

My first week in hardcore serve i enjoy old time that we still use 210 weapon and jin but second week everyone get 320 and 350 which not fun anymore GM should consider about this.

If GM not consider this very soon this serve will become like normal serve.

Thx. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users