There have been A LOT of suggestions for this update on the forum.
So many that it was impossible to put it all in one update and releasing it this year still.
Therefore i decided to spread the suggestions over multiple updates.
Here is a list of the big things that are changed in this update:
- Max level of all pets increased to 500
- Mobius Event Area added
- Map open 24/7 on Channel PVP for PVP Arena
- Every day, 1 hour, the Mobius Mad Monster event starts.
This event will spawn monsters of ALL levels with increased EXP and Laim drop.
4 Crazy hard bosses will be spawned that drop some very nice items.
The spawn time only allow to kill these bosses 3x in 1 hour.
Kill it before the event ends, because it will be gone, dead or not.
- Level cap changed to 800
- Rings added for level 550 600 650 700 750 800
- Armor sets added for level 500 and 600
- New SubWeapons for each class
- Dekadun transfered to high level area (for new equipment)
And this is the list of smaller things:
- China dress (Female) 7 day corrected
- 320 Armor boxes fixed
- Chaos Ball 2 (Dark) effect wont dissapear when logout
- Respawn time of Serpent and Cornu Serpent lowered from 4h to 1h
- S4 mini map shows location of party and guild members
- All gems can be transfered in bulk with double right click
- Higher level summon added above tantalos
- Loudspreker item can be seen on both channels
- Aidia level 500 ring dirt animation in PVP changed to the same in PVE
- Crafting from recipe will show the required items on screen (no more guessing)
- Fishing season ended, Baseball season started
- Better detection of Cheat Engine and Debuggers added
- Maximum camera zoom increased a lot
- Maximum points increased from 1200 to 1400
- Bigger recovery potions now available in 10ea from NPC or 100ea from LP
- LP price of upgrade stones Godstone / Generic Stones / GRD ) lowered A LOT
- Account stuck / Account not saving should be really fixed now (sadly this was impossible to test on the testserver)
In detail information about the new things on this update can be found on our brand new Wiki page.
This page was put together by our GM Skye, on behalf of me and all players, thank you for this information.
I want to thank everyone for the suggestions that are made.
Also want to thank all the Staff and Ex Staff that worked with me to get this update completed.
Although the list doesn't sound long, this is actually quite a big patch.
It was impossible to really test everything on the testserver.
Incase you notice something that does not feel right, report it and i will try to resolve it ASAP.