• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 697 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:58 AM

We are looking for new GameMasters for LHGenericName01.
For more information please look at this forum thread:

http://forum.lhgener...d-game-masters/

• extremely likes this

#2 PaCino

PaCino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 05:16 PM

Soooooo i'm readyyyy

I'm your man for this position :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • Jonny, XaoS, Pkdaddy and 2 others like this

#3 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:05 PM

Yeah, take PaCino - Go for an hateful bully annoying people all day. sounds like a great plan lol

make me GM. I will get this server cleaned up and ready for everything that lies ahead.

• Fynn likes this

#4 XaoS

XaoS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:47 PM

OMG BatLB aka fenrir want to be a GM are you serious??? Hahahahahhahhahahahahaa

The Act of revenge against the PVP players...fenrir???

You made my day!! Hahahahah......

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones ;)
  • Jonny and Pkdaddy like this

#5 Jonny

Jonny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 12:12 PM

Yes make BATLB to The GM and LHgeneric is down !!

Greetings Jonny besonders dich personifizierter Nichtskönner und Looser BatLb alias Grossfresse und dummbatz
  • PaCino and Pkdaddy like this

#6 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:01 PM

I am sure thats the same thing IS fighters say ... WHAT you wanna stop KILLING, STEALING AND RAPING? HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY YOU IDIOT! ITS NORMAL TO BE A DOUCHEBAG!

You guys are just a pain and a problem for this Server. You take this not just too serious, but you suck all of the fun from lower players to feel better. And yeah, this would stop - Absolutely and once for all. No more terror reign by people who clearly have no job or girlfriend and waste all day PKing other people or stealing their farmgrounds.

The reason why MMORPGs make money is, they take focus on casuals. because casuals have money. they can bring this server further - do you guys really think, if only the 50 high levels continue to play, this server has a future? pathetic.

You are like kings in africa - You drain the water from everyone and you are surprised if your country stays poor or eventually you end up on the streets yourself.

But I admit - This server is mostly populated by people who are probably from africa or middle east, not mentioning the small amount of germans who cant let go of BiosFear.  So I guess its normal to rule with power - Who can one hit kill you, owns the area. thats how you get new people motivated in playing =) 

If the Administrator is smart, he will choose people like me for the position. Because I would work for a future - not for standing still and pleasing the small portion of people who sit in this game like fat maggots not able to leave some room for anyone else.

But oh well - I gave up on that anyway. I would love to play this game more active, but not in this state and under this conditions. Not worth it to plague myself with people I wouldnt even look at in real life.

#7 Jellow

Jellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:54 PM

Pretty sure he said he was looking for GM's not flame wars?

If you can't follow simple instructions you obviously can't follow the rules of being a GM.

• Gugabuga and meruduke like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users