• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#41 Cessie2016

Cessie2016

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:05 AM

First let me tell you a little story to make my suggestion.

Well I'm a player of aidia (taste) and I admit it is very difficult to play with this character. The character is super equipped and usage buffs, but still we can't make anything solo. If you want to upload will depend on another race that is not always willing to take on aidia group, because without damage, the only thing we can do is help with red, p3, expansion and resurrect other players not always think that important and end up not helping aidia race.

My suggestion is that the administrator give more power to the aidia character and that he also has damage to power up to level ground without relying on be begging the other characters that help us. I want to have the power play without requiring that another character is willing to help us.

MORE POWER TO AIDIAS!!!  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  

• VaguinhoBR, skywier and gaaworld155 like this

#42 Cessie2016

Cessie2016

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:18 AM

Create a space of struggle (arena) for stronger players can entertain and don't be hurting those who want to get level at an event.
And say in passing, damaging the revenues of the administrator, since without up has spent with cash.

• VaguinhoBR likes this

#43 Leah

Leah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:25 AM

I want to add an idea:

To anticipate the lack of leveling area and vied with each other:

Create a place for 600 ++ level where the party required size 6-10 people to fight monsters. Make it as strong as possible monster that can only be killed with 6-10 people party, but with high exp.

Make exp higher if the more the number of party, and make exp smaller when fewer party participants.

Is expected to create a togetherness and friendship in the game. Not like now where leveling is very individual and over time will make bored.

• VaguinhoBR, Gugabuga, Leah and 1 other like this

#44 Numb3

Numb3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 12:38 PM

chang skill recovery aidia 100 hp for 1000hp recovery 

#45 jeff614010

jeff614010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:23 PM

Exchange Costume System:

Can add many new costumes for exchange system. 

The way you have to hunt the specific monster and get the specific amount material, then exchange to the system(New NPC). 

The material you get from the monster which cannot trade and discard.

For the costume set, you will not exchange the whole set for one time, you have to exchange each part of set with each specific amount.

Or you can set a random box which you get a specific amount material to change, and the box will open each of part of a set randomly.  

Ps: Rare sets you cannot trade and discard. Some sets you can trade and discard.

#46 H1N1

H1N1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:31 PM

Well first i would like to tell that we should have  some kind of  PVP system  with ranking wich  gives you   weekly gifts to  the  tops

second  a new map  full of bosses with  high respaw and low drop hate 

a better daily events dropping  gens Magic platinuns

i think it would be funny  with  some ranbdon bosses  attacking cities for   some times, some times gives a msg that  Laglamia  is under attack   for a misterious forces...something like this.

no needed  Gms to activate it 

some new changes at Maps lime Dekadun and Dekaran that not  have been  used a long time 

Genders  Damage balanced/ because now only  bulkans and kaliptons have a good dmg 

some news  fanzy sets or event that   the  own could  create  his own set or  tell your  how he looks like that his set  fanzy  should be

for now is this 

if have  some new idias i  tell in another post

Thank You!!

#47 Star

Star

Advanced Member

• Game Sage
  • 114 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:25 PM

lol lots of comments, ok i want participation too :))

Everyday level and level its really bored, we got a lots of stuff here like fancy, ring or amulet also buff items that im sure many players dont know it.

We can make it from craft system (New NPC), we had many maps from Laglamia to S4, we can collect the materials from each maps.

Example: for first materials you can create a new boss to Laglamia with random place ( no need harder boss ) just need it spawn random so people can search it, other materials can collect from other maps like dekadi/dekaren/dekadun etc. You also can put materials to Brutal Drake or create new Boss with long time spawn, just make sure that the items from this craft dont give to any event in game. So this game is not about leveling and leveling, some people like to craft items :)

#48 axoboyzz

axoboyzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:42 PM

1. NEW ARMOR 

2. NPC Gambling ( 1 gold ) Random Reward ( 200% atk / Def / Exp )

3. New Map just BOSS lvl 700/800 (HARD) must many people to kill^^, Drop is GRD,GS500,amulet hp 500, Weapon 400, Or Get New Hero Set Def 30k All Tribe (30days) and need collect 10ea for get New Map Entry Warp.

4. New Shield , Cape lvl 600

5. MAX LVL 700~

6. NEW Character Hero~

#49 heberk

heberk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:34 PM

Admin, how about creating some weapons that have special effects such as: instant KO, poisonous, berserk, positive buffing characters.

So what I mean is, for example if players have reached Lv 350 currently we only have GOD WEAPON. Instead, make other kinds of weapons for lv 350 that have a little lesser damage but have special effects.So that Players can have various kinds of weapons,

I'm also hoping that for example: player BULKAN A LV 400 with GENERIC WEAPON 400+5 fighting PVP with player BULKAN B LV 400 with NEW WEAPON 350+6 WITH EFFECT INSTANT KO. player BULKAN B will have chance to win although he has lesser damage weapon because of the Special effect Instant KO in the pvp battle.

And one more thing, please make others sets of armors for all races also that have special bonus effects. Make the sets armors for lv 28x, or 310x or 36x.

#50 Gugabuga

Gugabuga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:11 PM

Well i think some skills/classes could be revisited, like i said before..
to me right now Sword Hybriders are the most useless ingame (PVE and pvp... tested)...
Would also like to see some endgame secondarys having some use... MK3 for example has a pretty sad damage...

I like the idea of making party zones, but we gonna end up with 1 bulkan 1 aidia and rest kalips..

Bulkans have good 1vs1 damage and can tank
Kalip have good aoe damage 
Aidia is support, but should be abble to handle their lvling
Hybriders... well... not gonna repeat myself (Didnt test hammer here, but i know its better then sword for both PVP and PVE)
Humans seems to be balanced, but its all about the 300 skill... fixing mk3 damage should make it more fun
Perom at high lvls is pretty bad ass

• Flamberg, Hyrule and xxACIDxx like this

#51 ynsnk2015

ynsnk2015

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:46 AM

I want to add new features. PK value -0 after being killed by falling body and equipment.

#52 Miitan

Miitan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:48 AM

I hope that 'Sealoost' map will be changed for adventures.
Now almost players hardly ever use this map, because there aren't necessaries in Sealoost.
(Non-Expensive Drop Items, Low EXP, Meaningless Quest, and so on...)
You should use the maze of narrow way for renewal map.

For example :
Players go into the depths of the maze and then encounter strong monsters one after another.
If they can defeat the monsters, they will get many EXP and nice items.

Or you make certain rare items which drop from monsters of Sealoost.
( In this case, we use Coin as a sample. )
If a player collected those coin of 5 kinds, he will get item from Bunnygirl.

Item = It's better that doesn't break game balance.

----------------------------------
Another Idea of Event :

Would you held the competition to design the costume item, if you can? ;)
  • xxACIDxx and mafia99 like this

#53 meruduke

meruduke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:47 AM

i think its cool to make mk3 have aoe and better damage

• Gugabuga likes this

#54 digao1

digao1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 04:59 AM

1 - INCREASED STRENGTH OF PEROM FOR MOSNTROS.
2 - PLACING EVENT X3
3 - INCREASING THE LEVEL OF REACH OF FERAGON
4 - NEW MISSIONS
5 - AN INTERMEDIATE MAP TO BETWEEN Levels 400-500.
6 - DECREASE RESPOWER TIME OF MONSTERS
7 - PRIZES FOR THOSE WHO ACHIEVE A GOAL LEVEL, 250-300-350-400-450-500 ... PRIZES AS CAPSULES 200%, OR LP.
8 - EVERY LEVEL PLAYER MAKE A SMALL AMOUNT IN LP.

#55 meggy38

meggy38

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 07:39 PM

1. I hope new pet more higher than feragon, cause my range job need pet for defence...

2. i hope 1 sistem famous killer or new hunting  player...cause many player hunger for kill low level than them so the game is not interesting

3. closed the fishing!! and change with another challenge

4. i hope npc can rent an armor for lv 360 - 450 maybe need 2000 LP for 1 day

5. i hope in laglamia clean so city for market is in shilon or lost realm cause when login it sometimes disconnect or freeze

#56 Flamberg

Flamberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:28 PM

another important idea,
1. make more slot time for war castle, because in m country always startinf war at middle of night until sunrise

2. this crazy idea, make upgradeable god weapon until +20, but just lv 350-450, so thats make low lv have a chance "win war castle, or faster up lv

3. New Bosses more Harder & Stronger with a lot skill from boss, like War Giant, Mother Dragon, Brutal Drake, they have AOE skill,and drop item all player can pick, random damage

#57 WinterSoldier

WinterSoldier

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 03:52 AM

Move frozen shot (human) and ice screw (kalipton) for the shortcut to be automatically activated, as with the force attack (bulkan)
  • gaaworld155 likes this

#58 Thurgar

Thurgar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:19 PM

please make for Kailipon the 300 skill more powerfull, 35 skillpoints

#59 H1N1

H1N1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 08:37 PM

put   guild war system back on!!!!

because  now have a non PVP server....

#60 Changer

Changer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:37 AM

*Fix walls in s4. Many places bug and char can enter in wall. 

*Fix war for up level guild. When we make war and teleport all stuck.

*Item name Perom 320+15 Armor Box dont work
*Item Bulkan 320 Armor Box (Get set 280+5 for 30 days instead of set 320)
*Item Kailipton 320 Armor Box (Get set 280+5 for 30 days instead of set 320)
*Item Human 320 Armor Box (Get set 280+5 for 30 days instead of set 320)
*Item Aidia 320 Armor Box (Get set 280+5 for 30 days instead of set 320)
*Item 320 Armor leader hive box (Get set 280+5 for 30 days instead of set 320)

*Item Chaos Ball 2 (Dark) disapear effect when logout or warp.

*Create new summon stones for aidian, like Tantalos Summon Stone but with more def or attack;
 Some examples that I find in internet

*Fix skill Bleed from Hibrider in Dual Sword level 400 and 500. When use Skill Bleed Sword should seems like fire( Dual Sword 350 without skill bleed - http://fs5.directupl...22/siocdzj3.jpg  and now Dual Sword with skill Bleed activate - http://fs5.directupl...22/avqu7t4b.jpg) and in 400 and 500 dual sword not have effect "fire" when use skill.

*Change Respaw monsters Surpent and Cornu Surpent to 1 hour. This monster now I think born each 4 hour, and players need to make 345 quest.

* Make for can move 10 items each time with right click:
 Copper box
 Silver box
 Gold box
 Platinum box

• Flamberg, Syndrome, moli and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users