add stronger & high exp monster in map dekaran & searost. like dekadun

#182 zeekemer

zeekemer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:22 PM

a feature to gag/mute/ignore an user. after that gag is enabled, no more messages will be shown in that session/until he gets unmuted. or when gagged, instead of the message, display a mask message `***MUTED MESSAGE***`

#183 AVENGERS

AVENGERS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 02:08 PM

I think you can block that person on "mail" menu, so they can not whis you anymore.

#184 zeekemer

zeekemer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 04:44 PM

I think you can block that person on "mail" menu, so they can not whis you anymore.

Not whisper or email, just ignore his chats all together

#185 Ruebe

Ruebe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:18 PM

I don't know how the punishment for killing people in Mobius arena is but i think it's to small. High chars sometimes kill other people at Mobius even if the other ones are first at a place. This annoys me really. Perhaps the punishment (in any case in Mobius) should be much greater and not only "higher prizes" at the merchants...

It doesn't make fun for lower peoples if they get killed from higher ones.

And for all your high people who kill lows... Think about it.. if no new people play this game you can't get the high prizes for the stuff and also you can't sell your stuff. As well perhaps the game would closed earlier when no new players play here. So don't kill them but rather support them...

#186 Pollux

Pollux

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:11 AM

I don't know how the punishment for killing people in Mobius arena is but i think it's to small. High chars sometimes kill other people at Mobius even if the other ones are first at a place. This annoys me really. Perhaps the punishment (in any case in Mobius) should be much greater and not only "higher prizes" at the merchants...

It doesn't make fun for lower peoples if they get killed from higher ones.

And for all your high people who kill lows... Think about it.. if no new people play this game you can't get the high prizes for the stuff and also you can't sell your stuff. As well perhaps the game would closed earlier when no new players play here. So don't kill them but rather support them...

There isn't any kind of punishment PKing other people, except for ongoing Level-Up Event's, beside PK point pool you got.

PVP/PK is part of the game mechanic. 

And from my POV i can't see that much PK is going on at all. Got Pk'ed 3 times in 6 months which I would personally consider as "not happening". Back in the day 2002/03 killing other was more like a daily thing.

If you have experienced being Pk'ed way more often, it's maybe your playstyle that is making people PKing you? 

• EraserD likes this

#187 JustForLaught

JustForLaught

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 04:12 PM

Hi Admin Or GM Need New Update For Server Normal

2nd weapon new and set need new design dont coloring

Thanks Admin Or GM

#188 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 614 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:25 PM

A new set design will be almost impossible because it must support animations.
Its not the same like a new weapon or cape.

#189 zeekemer

zeekemer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 06:05 PM

Maybe make a community contest to design new weapons & sets, and maybe there's somebody from around here knows how to do it. (similar to the steam skins contest)

Does anybody has any basic know-how about this?

#190 thanakhun99nick

thanakhun99nick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 11:26 PM

GM

Needs Dropx2 in Marac

In market laglamia

No body sell Demon con...

#191 Rubberduck

Rubberduck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 06:00 AM

Dear Admin

Is it possible in Mobius to implement the gold bars silver bars and copper bars, for the Hardcore Server? or to increase the Laim maximum for the inventory, we now find it good that we can finally make Laim but we are after 5 minutes always full 2.1 B and then have to change to always Lag. Laim is always good, we are very happy that finally what happened, but now we have the problem that we must always leave the spot of mobs to make Laim by fast farms

Rubberduck 50x

Ballertussi 35x

Castiel 45x

#192 FIRE7979

FIRE7979

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 09:11 AM

please every week there should be a sharing event such as GRD, God Stone, (Generic Stone400,500,600,700) and various other interesting items such as Thx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users