#21 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 06:46 PM

Yeah, because its two channels.

Why would you want to seperate it? Are people here completely irrational ? Just play on which Server you like and stop caring about others. The reason why we needed this was cause you HAD to care for others, because those "others" would harass, kill and humiliate you all day. But now noone has to care about anyone anymore. If you wanna die, Go S3 PvP and let BMW335 kill you. the rest will play in peace all together - And looking into S3 on No-PvP shows clearly that people enjoy that peace.

#22 Broso

Broso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 06:57 PM

Laghaim is a pvp game and not a non pvp gay game!
  • athongs likes this

#23 Pepsi

Pepsi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:07 PM

close s3
close s3
close s3
close s3
close s3
close s3
  • athongs likes this

#24 Pepsi

Pepsi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:10 PM

peace mode for low lvl sir not high lvl.. peace mode until lv 400 or close s3
  • athongs likes this

#25 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:27 PM

@Broso: I played Laghaim as BiosFear 12 Years ago - No, Laghaim is NOT a PvP Game. Laghaim is a game that offered the option to kill people for punishment - Which are the rats you have to kill. But since its way too easy to erase this behavior with killing rats for an hour, the punishment isnt hard enough anymore.

Laghaim was never designed to be lvl600<. Its all custom content. We have Damage Increases, more XP, custom Equipment and Areas. Everything that is considered "Endgame" now is created by Administrator - And that should be honored.  The Administrator has to take care of his creation and make sure that it stays fair and square for everyone - And a optional No-PvP Server is the solution for EVERYTHING. Because you can still play on PvP , make war, kill people and be happy about destroying other peoples day. But you can also decide to just play in peace and stay out of all that misery. That actually makes the game more accessible and not less interesting. More people now have a chance to play and enjoy the game.

There could have been alternatives. For example, you lose LP for every time you PK. Or, 1 Week Peace Items in Cash Shop. 
Alternatively, Rules. But that needs GMs, people to take care of misbehavior. 

Laghaim is NOT a private warzone. Its not made for Indonesians to hate Koreans or Chinese to hate Thais. Its a place where everyone should play together and guilds compete in Castle Wars. I wont repeat myself over and over again, if you arent completely stubborn you should be able to understand that PvP is still ingame and you can continue playing the same way you did before.

• chunli and Red Army like this

#26 chunli

chunli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:09 PM

@Broso: I played Laghaim as BiosFear 12 Years ago - No, Laghaim is NOT a PvP Game. Laghaim is a game that offered the option to kill people for punishment - Which are the rats you have to kill. But since its way too easy to erase this behavior with killing rats for an hour, the punishment isnt hard enough anymore.

Laghaim was never designed to be lvl600<. Its all custom content. We have Damage Increases, more XP, custom Equipment and Areas. Everything that is considered "Endgame" now is created by Administrator - And that should be honored.  The Administrator has to take care of his creation and make sure that it stays fair and square for everyone - And a optional No-PvP Server is the solution for EVERYTHING. Because you can still play on PvP , make war, kill people and be happy about destroying other peoples day. But you can also decide to just play in peace and stay out of all that misery. That actually makes the game more accessible and not less interesting. More people now have a chance to play and enjoy the game.

There could have been alternatives. For example, you lose LP for every time you PK. Or, 1 Week Peace Items in Cash Shop. 
Alternatively, Rules. But that needs GMs, people to take care of misbehavior. 

Laghaim is NOT a private warzone. Its not made for Indonesians to hate Koreans or Chinese to hate Thais. Its a place where everyone should play together and guilds compete in Castle Wars. I wont repeat myself over and over again, if you arent completely stubborn you should be able to understand that PvP is still ingame and you can continue playing the same way you did before.

Perfect your comment, I find it funny the other worrying,because it can not kill other people. kkk. more and so there are people who do not bother the neighbor is not happy.

• BatLB and Jene2019 like this

#27 Red Army

Red Army

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:12 PM

A great improvement by the admin team..
All player should enjoy the game no matter what level and what equipment they have..
Again game is made for people to enjoy to have fun..

If you are chalenged and love pvp just simply go to pvp server..
and if you are just want to enjoy the game or perhaps want to level up peacefully just enjoy the non- pvp server..
as simply as that..

So what the problems..

Enjoy the game..

• BatLB and chunli like this

#28 KoCiL

KoCiL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:27 PM

if want find some item to sell the other player in real money

i can't say anything 

but we are gamers 

we up lv just want revenge we enemy 

for what we up lv high 

if want to kill boss only ???

now we lv high for what ???

join the other people kill boss???

better i make 4 char lv 400 to kill boss

and sell item to real money 

and we don't lose time to sleep and no time play whit friend and family 

to up lv 

just kill boss only and sell item to real money 

we can get real money 

• athongs likes this

#29 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:31 PM

No, only YOU want to lvl up for revenge. I want to level up for characterbuilding. To have good gear,  find stuff to trade and have fun with other people.

the question "for what" you are high lvl you gonna ask yourself. go pvp server and kill people.

• Jene2019 likes this

#30 KoCiL

KoCiL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:53 PM

if your item max 

and your lv 600 ++ 

what u want ???

only go kill boss always ???

i know if i want pvp 

i go pvp server 

but i want pvp whit who ??

my all enemy play server non pvp

and I do not carelessly killing players

i just kill my enemy BEST and gotter.... 

not like bmw or the other member gotter
kill all player 
so i say im gamers know who friend and who enemy 

and no kill all player

I just kill a player who killed my members and my friend 

• athongs likes this

#31 Tribu

Tribu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:04 PM

..and I wish all a happy new year, give a big farth to all :D and enjoy the game.

Sincerly yours Olli

#32 BatLB

BatLB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:32 PM

Thank you! 

#33 Broso

Broso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:55 PM

Non pvp

#34 Broso

Broso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Why non

#35 Broso

Broso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Tuesday

#36 Broso

Broso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Bad day

#37 Broso

Broso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Now sleep

#38 Broso

Broso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Good night

#39 Broso

Broso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:01 PM

Non pvp = gay
  • athongs likes this

#40 Samoyed

Samoyed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 04:01 AM

I dont understand with admin open chenel no pvp hahahaha...maybe want protect low lv and player lazy up lv n buy lp , everyday only find gs .. Better im lv 400 and everydays go no pk chanel..maybe only korea up lv
  • athongs likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users