[Normal Server] Event Level New Year 2022

Stacie

Hi GM Stacie and other GM's. 

I like to read this event post, but in reading there is a big question for me 😅

Why you don't start it at 1.1.2022, this would be much better for all players i think. Because in christmas and new years eve, i think all players want to spend their time with family and friends. In my opinion Family and friends are more important than a LVL up event 😁

Maybe u can think about to start it 7 or 8 days later, i think many players would be happy about this. 

More Participants means more player buy LP for hunt, and more money for U :D

Greets, Sefa

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Sefa said:

Hi GM Stacie and other GM's. 

I like to read this event post, but in reading there is a big question for me 😅

Why you don't start it at 1.1.2022, this would be much better for all players i think. Because in christmas and new years eve, i think all players want to spend their time with family and friends. In my opinion Family and friends are more important than a LVL up event 😁

Maybe u can think about to start it 7 or 8 days later, i think many players would be happy about this. 

More Participants means more player buy LP for hunt, and more money for U 😄

Greets, Sefa

15 hours ago, DetoX said:

I Like the post !!!

i totally agree with sefa please Start the Event in january thx

Hello Sefa and DetoX!

We understand your thinking, and thanks for your suggestion, but for this event we had already talked to the team and majority want Start for the 24th.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi GM's,

I have noticed that each Tribe gets a Tier4 Weapon in Rank 1,2 and 3, but the Sword Hybrider does not have a Tier4 Weapon.

Actually there are not that much active played Hammer Hybriders that u can say "Receive the Tier4 Stone and sell it to get gold" - it could last up to several months to sell it^^

I think in this Case it would be nice if u can give Great Generic Stones and Great Turquoise as reward for Sword Hybrider to choose, except Tier4.

In my Mind it´s like 3500-4000G for any Tier4 Weapon, so it would be around 7x Great Generic Stone + 7x Great Turquoise or 8x Great Generic Stone + 8x Great Turquoise.

-Sefa

9 minutes ago, TyphooN said:

Hi Gms,

The Perom gets 5x 800 stones in stead of shield, which on the market they cost just a few gold and a 800 shield/wing cost maybe 700-800 G which is unfair.

Could you give for Perom 925 stones?

Hi TyphooN,

The Perom gets 925 Generic Stones for Top 3 Rank. When you talk about rank 4-10 you get 800 GS and other races gets a 700 shield/Wing and a 700 shield/wing have a low value on market too. I think that are fair prices for Perom.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, reZayn said:

Hi TyphooN,

The Perom gets 925 Generic Stones for Top 3 Rank. When you talk about rank 4-10 you get 800 GS and other races gets a 700 shield/Wing and a 700 shield/wing have a low value on market too. I think that are fair prices for Perom.

1 hour ago, reZayn said:

Hi TyphooN,

There is no comparison between a stone that its worth 3-5 gold each with a shield/wing/cape that ita worth haundreds. If you dont believe me check the ingame prices.

It’s absurd to compare the value of the two, fact.

Just now, TyphooN said:

There is no comparison between a stone that its worth 3-5 gold each with a shield/wing/cape that ita worth haundreds. If you dont believe me check the ingame prices.

Hi,

sorry, but in which Server do u play? 😄 

GS800 actually is 20 to 25g, live prices 1 player sell 23G/ea 2 player's sell 25g/ea. 

I sell them @20G/ea, and people buy them. 

Shield/Wing/Cape 700+5 in Market actually 150 to 200G and players not buy it. A friend try to sell BK Shield and AD wing for days now @200G

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TyphooN said:

If u have to sell GS800 @3-5G, i will buy 500ea or more

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sefa said:

Hi,

sorry, but in which Server do u play? 😄 

GS800 actually is 20 to 25g, live prices 1 player sell 23G/ea 2 player's sell 25g/ea. 

I sell them @20G/ea, and people buy them. 

Shield/Wing/Cape 700+5 in Market actually 150 to 200G and players not buy it. A friend try to sell BK Shield and AD wing for days now @200G

So to you 200 G that is the shield or lets say 20x5 is the same, your math is terrible, use a calcalator.

1 minute ago, TyphooN said:

So to you 200 G that is the shield or lets say 20x5 is the same, your math is terrible, use a calcalator.

you cant compare a min price to a max price. And he said the stones get sold but the shield/wing doesnt. 

And now how do you compare aidia wings to human shield then? Human items aren´t sold for the same price too. So now everyone get aidia items or what is your suggestion?

• Haha 2

Just now, TyphooN said:

HAHA xD I said he TRYED to sell it for days now, but no one buy it. 

U Calculate with the minimum Price of the GS, and with the Maximum price u can even get for 700+5 meta item, Congratulations! 😄 

For Hybrider or Human 700+5 Item u will get not more than 100G

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sefa said:

HAHA xD I said he TRYED to sell it for days now, but no one buy it. 

U Calculate with the minimum Price of the GS, and with the Maximum price u can even get for 700+5 meta item, Congratulations! 😄 

For Hybrider or Human 700+5 Item u will get not more than 100G

Right, so you put the minimum that is the brider or human, and the highest the stone can go, fantastic you are a genius my friend 😁

• Lars locked this topic
  • Lars unlocked this topic
  • Lars locked this topic

spacer.png

Top-10 winner need open a Ticket with this format:

SUBJECT:
<tribe>-<rank>-<character name>
example:
BULKAN-TOP5-BLESS2022

PIN: <your PIN>
Email: <your email>
Weapon : 

Fancy Weapon(TOP1):

example:
ID: genericname
PIN: 4321
Email: <name@domain.com>
Weapon: Axe

Fancy Weapon(TOP1): Marine Hunter Anchor Ax

Players that win 980 weapon need say in what character want received (cannot trade).

If is in other character need also info ID, PIN and e-mail from other character.

For out of TOP-10 we will announce in next days how get rewards.

• Like 2