[All Server] WebShop Raffle Event II

Stacie

• Stacie locked this topic
  • Stacie unlocked this topic

Sorry, but i cannot edit my last post, coz i am using phone now.

In my opinion for the first price it would be better to get a chance to win 980 weapon, not 925. 925 weapon is maybe 2-4k gold, depends on "+" 

Wings and evo is about 10x more in gold than 925 weapon. 

It is not a problem when the player who win the weapon isn't lvl 980, he can keep the weapon

Edited by Sefa

39 minutes ago, Sefa said:

What if we don't hit the 1000 potions? 

There is written at 1000 potion weapon +4, wings+0. So it means there is no chance to win weapon or wings when we not hit a total amount of 1000 potion? 

i think if not hit 1000,the prize is +0, and 1000 is easy to reach,its total players on all server who buy right?

33 minutes ago, Sefa said:

Sorry, but i cannot edit my last post, coz i am using phone now.

In my opinion for the first price it would be better to get a chance to win 980 weapon, not 925. 925 weapon is maybe 2-4k gold, depends on "+" 

Wings and evo is about 10x more in gold than 925 weapon. 

It is not a problem when the player who win the weapon isn't lvl 980, he can keep the weapon

yes i agree, and maybe the winner can choose in which char to get the prize,so he/she can sell it

I don't want to demand something, but i think it will be a good motivation for the high level players to think about a new pet like Towu or Berdandi for a 6th price.. Berdandi actually can't get and towu is hard to get with boxes, i talked to players who opened about 6000 boxes. 

It is just a suggestion :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happy1 said:

I can buy thousands or tens of thousands
But it's pointless if you can't get 1st to 5th place haha

?? 

What do u mean? It's not clear for me 😁😁

It depends on your luck, i think u have a higher chance the more u buy, but u can win with only 1 potuin too. The list of buyers will be randomised, so same chance for all :D

On 9/21/2021 at 9:44 PM, happy1 said:

who will try to reach the target?
people won't be satisfied unless it's a full option
that condition should be removed.
i don't know why it was made
everyone wants +15
don't want anything lower than that

Hello!
Wings will be +15 regardless of the amount sold.
But the plus of 980 Weapons will be according to the quantity of Power Potion sold.

• Thanks 1

Hello dear players!
We will randomize the buyers list 5 times and get the 7 winners respectively.
Due to the large amount of Power Potion sold it has been tested and it is not possible to randomize 10 times or more at www.random.org/lists (get error).
The event will close at 13:00 servertime!
It will be announced on the Normal Server when raffle start. Everything will be videotaped and posted later.

Good Luck to all and very thanks all for participate!