980 Weapon Guide

Administrator

This guide will explain a little how to get the 980 weapons.
All the links will point to our brand new Database website : https://database.lhgenericname01.lc

The weapons:

The world to get these weapons is Atlantis
You can get to this world from the teleportal in Laglamia
To create the weapon i combined a few different things. 

First we need one of the Recipes
These recipes can be bought from the Atlantis Affinity Shop. 
This is a affinity shop, so we need to open the shop first with 
12164.jpg Atlantis Affinity Coin
This coin drops from all monsters in the map with a 5% drop rate.

The items required for the recipe are :

How to get these materials

Weapon Material
This material can be created from the Item Forge.
For this Item Forge you need to kill some bosses. 

Lazurite Mineral
This item is the reward of a Hitlist. 
This Hitlist is only normal monsters.

Spirit Soul
This item needs to be created from killing 2 monsters:

These monsters don't have a specific area on the map, they are everywhere.
They both drop a item called Soul of xxx Tree spirit :

You need 10 of both these items to create the Spirit Soul.
There is a NPC that combines these 2 items into the Spirit Soul

Battle Pendant
This item needs to be created from drops of some specific monsters. 

• Like 2

Good afternoon Sir.

I have explored all area in the new map, Atlantis, and killed all kind of monsters in there, except the boss, and I found some issues as listed below:

1. The monsters move backward and forward too fast when they try to hit me together, and that makes my eyes tired so fast. My sugestion is to make them move like monsters in Tarian or Juno, not Egeha, because monsters in Egeha looks stupid, they only move right to left in same position hehe.

2. 'The level for experience gained' system is very bad. How can some monsters has low level but has almost similar attack and defense with the high level ones. My sugestion is to delete this new 'level for experience gained' system. Instead you can rise or even multiply the experience needed to level up for top level characters.

3. The 'Atlantis Affinity Coin' does not have 50% drop rate as you mentioned above. I am pretty sure that even 'Soul Powder' does not have 50% drop rate. I can say this because I spent around 5 hours hunting in Atlantis killed around 500 monsters and only get 52 pcs 'Atlantis Affinity Coin'. My sugestion is that you delete your writing which say "This coin drops from all monsters in the map with a 50% drop rate."

4. In my opinion, the monster boss defense and hp is too high, and the hp regenerate so fast, I can't kill in alone even with x3 attack and star candy. my sugestion is to make that bosses defense, hp, and regeneration like 'Blood Tobido' in Egeha, which I can kill alone but need around 10-15 minutes.

For now I only have this issues, but I will send you an update when I find something new. Please consider my sugestions.

Thanks in advance.

- XAUUSD -

Edited by XAUUSD
I edited this to give more space to be easier to read.

Please ignore or delete my previous post. This one is the updated one:

Good afternoon Sir.

I have explored all area in the new map, Atlantis, and killed all kind of monsters in there, except the boss, and I found some issues as listed below:

1. The monsters move backward and forward too fast when they try to hit me together, and that makes my eyes tired so fast. My suggestion is to make them move like monsters in Tarian or Juno, not Egeha, because monsters in Egeha looks stupid, they only move right to left in same position hehe.

2. 'The level for experience gained' system is very bad. How can some monsters has low level but has almost similar attack and defense with the high level ones. My suggestion is to delete this new 'level for experience gained' system. Instead you can rise or even multiply the experience needed to level up for top level characters.

3. The 'Atlantis Affinity Coin' does not have 50% drop rate as you mentioned above. I am pretty sure that even 'Soul Powder' does not have 50% drop rate. I can say this because I spent around 4 hours hunting in Atlantis killed around 500 monsters and only get 52 pcs 'Atlantis Affinity Coin'. My suggestion is that you change your writing which say "This coin drops from all monsters in the map with a 50% drop rate." to be "This coin drops from all monsters in the map with approximately 10% drop rate."

4. In my opinion, the monster boss defense and hp is too high, and the hp regenerate so fast, I can't kill it alone even with x3 attack and star candy. my suggestion is to make those bosses defense, hp, and regeneration like 'Blood Tobido' in Egeha, which I can kill it alone but need around 10-15 minutes.

For now I only have this issues, but I will send you an update when I find something new. Please consider my sugestions.

PS: I will also send you a sugestion regarding 'Nine Curve Dungeon Map' and '950 Armor Set' in 'Anything you need to know about new update' topic in this forum. Please check it Sir.

Thanks in advance.

- XAUUSD -

Good afternoon everyone.

As celebration for 76th Indonesia Independence Day, today I XAUUSD, a player from Indonesia, flattened all six bosses for 980 Weapon Quest in Atlantis map, alone!

Happy Independence Day to all my Fellow Indonesia gamer. Cheers 😃

PS: Every boss is only drop 3 pcs of Atlantis Affinity Coin, so unworthy to be hunted =/

-XAUUSD -

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-17 at 16.23.33(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-17 at 16.23.33(2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-17 at 16.23.33(3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-17 at 16.23.33.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-17 at 16.23.34(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-17 at 16.23.34.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-17 at 16.23.49.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

@XAUUSD u tell me that u can kill Tobido 1250 Egeha Boss solo ? I play in hardcore server , i tried killing that boss 2kp (920+945) 800+10 and 925+10 weapons + 300% attack and star candy and 1 Aidia 916 lvl weapon 800+10 FK subweapon 300% attack+candy and 60% server debuff . WE just couldnt do any damage to that boss whatsoever ! not event 1% hp down . Is it bugged Tobido in Hardcore server ? i remember killing that with aidia solo 5-6months ago,and very easy..now something is wrong or changed ?

On 9/16/2021 at 7:33 PM, ReaLLight said:

@XAUUSD u tell me that u can kill Tobido 1250 Egeha Boss solo ? I play in hardcore server , i tried killing that boss 2kp (920+945) 800+10 and 925+10 weapons + 300% attack and star candy and 1 Aidia 916 lvl weapon 800+10 FK subweapon 300% attack+candy and 60% server debuff . WE just couldnt do any damage to that boss whatsoever ! not event 1% hp down . Is it bugged Tobido in Hardcore server ? i remember killing that with aidia solo 5-6months ago,and very easy..now something is wrong or changed ?

I have tested it and it is not possible to kill with just one character with the 20% att, def and hp events.

@XAUUSD please let us know if you can do this because something is wrong. About Hardcore server I need more tests because sometimes we have events of 80% less hp and 200% att but there might be something buggy about it.

On 9/18/2021 at 3:57 AM, Lars said:

I have tested it and it is not possible to kill with just one character with the 20% att, def and hp events.

@XAUUSD please let us know if you can do this because something is wrong. About Hardcore server I need more tests because sometimes we have events of 80% less hp and 200% att but there might be something buggy about it.

I think its not possible to kill Todibo on normal Server too. I think XAUUSD killed him before Update, there it was possible to kill with one character. 

Well,last night in Hardcore Server we had another go at Tobido,this time 2 kp 925+10 weapos,2 ad's 1 with FK the other with SF and Mr Lars, we uesd x300 attack + star candy and we couldnt do any damage to the boss lol , must be something wrong with this boss . Hopefully will be sorted sooner than later , Im somehow happy that Mr@Lars and Ms @Stacieknows about it .

16 hours ago, reZayn said:

I think its not possible to kill Todibo on normal Server too. I think XAUUSD killed him before Update, there it was possible to kill with one character. 

Yea some weeks ago it was possible it came with any of the last updates that u cannot do any damage. 

• 4 months later...

XAUUSD called me some minutes ago to try it myself with Bulkan.

Used 300% Atk, Candy and Exploding rage + Fuzzy Remover.

Tobido did'nt get any Damage, i think it is a bug maybe with Bulkan, not even the Fuzzy Remover worked^^

Any Playershave infos about other Tribes?

2038749888_Forum2.thumb.jpg.f23abb1a4d7a5ca68cf55a2ff104712e.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2022 at 11:40 PM, Sefa said:

Tobido did'nt get any Damage, i think it is a bug maybe with Bulkan, not even the Fuzzy Remover worked^^

I thought all the equipment of the human race was useless. It's just a hoax It doesn't have any effect. even if the human race wears it themselves except radar only.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 5:40 PM, Sefa said:

Please give it a check again, now tryed with 3 players, we cannot kill it.

I think the only possibility, pull monsters and use starcandy. but this is not the normal way to kill a boss.

Please look at it again 🙂

EDIT: Killed it, after 10 minutes trying to get a good starcandy on monsters besides the boss. With hitting boss directly, he receives no damage

Edited by Sefa

• 11 months later...